Candida is Gone!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida is Gone!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  IceStorm 1 year ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

livfree
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hi guys,
    Just wanted to share my joy of being Candida free from the help of this site and the many vitamins I take daily..

First I’ve probably suffered from Candida about 5-7 years, I am 22 but as a kid have always noticed a lot of symptoms that are common with Candida. Also sugar was my favorite thing along with breads, pastas etc!! So I knew this was a huge reason why It affected my body! (Thrush, sugar cravings, adhd, dry skin, dandruff etc etc) I started the lifestyle change on December 13th, today is January 11th..

I have been very strict on my diet, NO SUGAR AT ALL, and only things on the Foods To Eat list… Only water and Lemon/Ginger tea.
    The vitamins I have taken daily are
    2,000mg Vitamin C
    4 – 6 300 mg Apple Cider Vinager
    Grapefruit seed Extract 3 tablets a day
    2,000 mg Garlic Extract (you can take 1,000 as recommended, i was fine with a higher dose)
    500-650 mg Oil of oregano
    And recently 3 a day of Candida Complex
    With a probiotic by Bioglan with 20 billion live cultures
    About 2 liters of water a day

I’ve been in the UK while doing this diet.. i am organically from California so most of the vitamins are ordered from Amazon UK and I also have been eating Veo Valley (UK brand) NATURAL 0%fat (blue tub) Yogurt with 3 Live cultures in it (bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, streptococcus thermophilus)

All of the symptoms I have suffered from have completely gone… I will continue to stay eating how i do for a very long time & completely staying away from sugar. My body has done so well with this change!!!! Thank you to the forum, the website and everyone else who’s advice I’ve used on this journey!! I hope everyone finds success and sticks to it! Don’t give up, you really will see change if you stick to the advice of this website and take Your vitamins 😉

Thanks again
    Liv

3 users thanked author for this post.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

Awesome to hear 🙂

SophiaMC
    Participant
    Replies: 5

Hi Liv. Do you know the US version of those products?

livfree
    Participant

Hi Sophia,

Most of the products I use are from amazon.

Vitamin C 1000 mg
    Oil of oregano 150 mg
    Milk thistle 137 mg
    Candida complex Brand is (Zen Herbs) not sure if US has them..
    Apple cider vinager 300mg
    Grapefruit seed extract 100mg
    Garlic 1000 mg
    As for a probiotic they have a list on here and most of them are from the US I believe!

I’d recommend trying to find the vitamins on Amazon first then if not trying to google them.. I’m sure you will be able to find almost all of them, they are commonly used vitamins..

The Yogurt, you should look for any No sugar added, plain yogurt that has the following Cultures in my original post!

The broth cleanse I do is what I see the best results with though…

2 liters of water

2 Large onions chopped
    A whole bulb of garlic depending on size or at least 5 Large cloves peeled and chopped
    a large piece of Fresh Ginger skinned and chopped
    I add a little Cheyenne pepper as well but you don’t have too since there are already so many anti-fungals.
    Boil for 45mins, drain let it cool and either drink warm (i think it works best vs cold or refrigerated) after its cooled down and you have had your glass you can put it in your fridge for the next few days.. either reheat on stove for a few seconds or drink cold!

I did this 3 times in a month and experienced die off but to avoid I would drink 1 glass in a day or two vs almost all of it in 24 hours like I did… I got many dieoff symptoms, weak, headache, dyharea (I could actually see the dead Candida) groooosss but pretty cool to see something working.

If you experience any thrush or yeast on your tongue try Warm spring water with Salt and Clove oil, swish it around and spit out after brushing your teeth in the morning.

I also got the clove oil from Amazon and my tongue is completely clear vs a white coating I used to get.

Hope this helps
    Good luck

SophiaMC
    Participant

Throughout the diet, did you only eat the broth? I’m confused on what I can have and cannot have.

livfree
    Participant

OH NO of course not!

There is a Foods to eat list in the menu page at the top of the website.. they have a Foods to avoid list and maybe list as well.
    I ate Non starch veggies everyday with fresh garlic and onions
    Grilled or baked Chicken
    Turkey
    Yogurt
    and whatever else was on the list, but mostly vegetables, lean poultry and no sugars at all, no juice, no coffee ETC. Just water, lemon water, and the broth..

– Liv

SophiaMC
    Participant

Thank you so much for the help! 🙂

Wcoder82
    Participant
    Topics: 1

Congrats

Rochelle
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Hi Livefree 🙂

It encouraged me so much to read your post,

This part of your post is and was my life:

“First I’ve probably suffered from Candida about 5-7 years, I am 22 but as a kid have always noticed a lot of symptoms that are common with Candida. Also sugar was my favorite thing along with breads, pastas etc!! So I knew this was a huge reason why It affected my body! (Thrush, sugar cravings, adhd, dry skin, dandruff etc etc”
    * except I’m 23

I’m 2 weeks in the diet and I’m so excited to be healthy again!

Thank you 🙂

Dominique
    Participant
    Replies: 1

I am so happy for you!

It’s inspirational that you overcame it!

Do you know why Vitamin C is helpful?

I am also totally reacting negatively to homemade coconut yogurt, any idea why?
    After a super intense 10 day cleanse, I began having organic sheep yogurt and also organic kefir and omg, all the candida came back, it was terrible, and now the same thing is happening with the yogurt.

Do you have any advice?

IceStorm
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Congratulations, thanks for sharing a positive report!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Candida is Gone!’ is closed to new replies.