Candida in stool

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida in stool

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  healthylife 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

healthylife
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

Hello everyone

Bit of a gross subject. But I have been on the strict diet for just over 2 months and have limited sugar, dairy and gluten prior to this for many many months however the oral thrush is still there. Since adding in Vivomixx (VSL#3) probiotic 3x per day and SF722 I have noticed a HUGE amount of white stuff coming out in my poo. I am assuming this is candida? At first I was relieved to see it all coming out but it literally doesn’t slow down or stop and the oral thrush has not improved at all. I do second daily warm water enemas and mostly see a large amount of white ‘fluffy’ looking stuff around the first poo that I pass. As it is in the first part of the stool that i pass and often surrounding the more formed stool pieces I am not wondering if the infection is just in my lower bowel and if i should start adding other additives to the enemas? Or will this start to clear if I continue on the diet/antifungals and probiotics. Is seeing this in your poo a good indication that it is leaving my body? Has anyone else experienced this?

A little bit of background I have had oral thrush for just over 1 year and have tried everything to try and rid myself of candida. I first contracted it when my baby developed it after a round of antibiotics. Her infection was very stubborn and after many months the Doctor FINALLY prescribed fluconazole. I have been suffering oral thrush ever since and its caused food allergies, dermatitis on my hands, thyroid issues and pressure behind one eye. I have never had candida prior to all of this. Needless to say it has been a hard year and my partner and i are desperate to put this behind us so we can share food with our baby etc.

Any advice would be much appreciated

gotshot26
    Participant
    Replies: 13

How long have you been taking the sf722? You need antifungals while doing the diet, I’m surprised you just introduced them now.

I also got oral thrush after mouthwash use three months ago and an infection spread right throughout my body. It’s come right down but still takes over most of my tongue. But I’ve been taking antifungals this whole time. Sounds like you’re in the US where doctors are so stubborn to prescribe stuff. I’m following this protocol on candidarecovery.com and it seems to be working.

Two sf722 before every meal. No snacking. Are you sure that you just have oral thrush, couldn’t be a yeast overgrowth further down?

gotshot26
    Participant

Also Candida in stool is a huge positive sign that it’s leaving your body.

healthylife
    Participant

Hi Gotshot26

Thanks for your reply! Much appreciated. I have been on loads and loads of natural antifungals. I have also been following a diet similar to the candida diet for about 7 months however I used to pig out on blueberries during this time so for the last 2 months I have adhered to the diet really strictly. When I first used sf722 I was taking 2 pills 4 times per day and it did nothing. Now I take 5 pills 3-4 times per day and I feel like it’s helping. During the 7 months of dieting I never paid too much attention to probiotics instead using coconut keffir and not actual probiotic pills. I do take turpentine with castor oil 2 times per week and see huge amounts in my stool after that as well as rope worms. I no longer have rope worms in my stool but I’m still seeing loads of candida

But I’m just wondering if it’s mostly in my lower gut not my small intestines because the first stool I pass is always coated in white stuff and then as I continue doing the enema I always see flakes of white some float on top even after I flush but not like the first stool. Has anyone who is feeling better exeprienced this? If so when will it slow down? How long until you started seeing a reduction in the yeast in your stool and starting to feel better? It’s like it’s never ending and my tongue remains bad.

I live in Australia. I have seen my fair share of doctors who don’t believe me and kept prescribing me topical oral solutions. I do have a great wholistic gp at the moment (who is very very $$) but even he’s telling me to start using fluconazole long term. I’m just not sure this will even help.

gotshot26
    Participant

I’m in Australia too. Reckon you can upload a picture of your thrush? Mine was really bad. Tongue went brown, then black. It’s still improving months on but I was told oral thrush is usually not isolated and you have to focus on the whole body.

If you’re seeing Candida in your stool that should be a sign you have overgrowth elsewhere. I didn’t think just using a Colgate mouthwash could spread the infection throughout my body but it did.

Recovery from Candida is personal. Some people take years to heal but you should’ve seen your tongue go down a bit (try brushing it with baking soda to give temp relief).

Contact Karen from Candida recovery.com and maybe Erik Bakker from Candida crusher. They seem like the two most knowledgeable people I’ve come across.

Can you run me through all the prescription and OTC antifungals you’ve been through at this point?

Have you had funglin yet (amphotericin b)? That’s meant to be most powerful. Try that next if your desperate.

Ciara
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Hi There!

Yeah I think Candida in your stool is amazing to have, at least you know it’s leaving your system. What are you doing for the water enemas? What kind of foods are you having day to day?

thanks so much as I am struggling as well and it sounds like whatever you are doing is working 🙂

Thanks!

Ciara

1 user thanked author for this post.

healthylife
    Participant

Hi Ciara

You have made me feel better. Hopefully I have managed to rid myself of some of this awful fungus and it’s a sign it’s leaving. I’ve tried all sorts of stuff but I’ve become really strict with my diet for the past 9 weeks. I eat millet and buckwheat puffs with plain yogurt or coconut yogurt for breaky/ snack on that through the day. I eat loads of cauliflower and follow the candida diet recipes I eat heaps of chicken, avocado, sauerkraut and salads. I mostly steam or sauté my veggies with meals. I also make a custard using coconut milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, stevia when I get cravings. But I don’t really eat too many eggs either. I drink bone broth a fair bit too. The past few weeks I have ordered the enzymes, probiotics and some of the anyifungals (sf722) the book suggests as well as taking turpentine with castor oil 1-2 per week (YouTube sunfruit dan for the protocol)

Hope this helps anyone. I think I am on the improve but think it will take a few mor months to really clear it out. At least the sugar cravings have stopped

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Candida in stool’ is closed to new replies.