candida in my throat

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions candida in my throat

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pictureperfect
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

hey guys, recently defeated the candida in my stomach but my oral thrush won’t budge even with oil pulling with high quality coconut oil and excellent oral hygeine.

it’s only on my tongue and it creeps up from the back which makes me think there is a huge blockage of candida living down the back of my throat, i’ve always consumed coconut oil so i had the idea of letting that slide down but didn’t really help.

any ideas?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to reverse the flora or infestation in the gut in order for oral thrush to reduce or go away; a strict diet plus probiotics and antifungals should do this. Whenever my oral thrush flares up I take a few doses of black walnut extract throughout the day; for me this made it go away within a few days.

Also, if you are feeding the candida things like fruit, rice, corn, etc. then it will be much more difficult to kill off and it will adapt to the only bad food items you eat.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘candida in my throat’ is closed to new replies.