Candida Immune Complexes in blood. (education)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Immune Complexes in blood. (education)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  BrunoM 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Guys,
    I won’t rest until you become educated about many important things about this syndrome. I hope you do the same in the future to help people who are suffering.

I don’t know all but I have been 4 years researching this syndrome night and day, so I want to give you what I have learned.

I am tired of reading in the forums “my Dr ordered Candida Immune Complexes and it was negative “
    That is wrong because 99% of the times what people take is IGG,IGE,IGA antibodies in blood. The same ignorant MDs call it immune complexes. Yes, they are a complex of antibodies in blood but not the candida immune complexes in blood to diagnose an intestinal fungal overgrowth that is the cause of Candida Related Complex, the syndrome is affecting us.

Candida Immune Complexes in blood is an SPECIFIC test to rule out the presence of an overgrowth in the intestines. The test is reliable because it looks for Candida Antigen, Candida IGG antibody ( IGG is our “on time” immune response when the infection is latent ) and complexes. What are the complexes ??

Complexes are formed with fragments of complements of the candida cell wall that get the blood stream when the infection is in the gut. The reason is the unicell form of candida explodes to mutate to mycelia. When the cell explodes, it releases fragments of chitin and other cell wall parts that many pass to the blood and can be seen in a “live microscopy analysis”. Those fragments act as antigens binding with IGG antibodies forming a complex antigen/antibody.

This is the test you need and is an unique test. It is the most reliable test to detect the presence of this syndrome.

I hope this help.

Here is an explanation :

http://www.cambridgebiomedical.com/documents/CandidaImmuneComplexTB07410-09-27.pdf

Jorge.

CandidaDefined
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 29

Thanks!! I’m not any less confused, but I am printing this out.

🙂

dvjorge
    Participant

CandidaDefined wrote: Thanks!! I’m not any less confused, but I am printing this out.

🙂

What you need to know or don’t understand ??

I will be glad to help you my best.

Jorge.

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

I have googled this test, but I can not find anyone in Australia who offers it.

Delyse
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 47

Hi Claire

You can do your Ige test through Imupro company, I did it.

Google them.

They found candida in my test.

Thanks

Participant
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 38

Hi how can you ensure you are getting a candida immune complex blood test?

dvjorge
    Participant

1000557 wrote: Hi how can you ensure you are getting a candida immune complex blood test?

That is the reason why I posted a educational post.
    It looks like some websites are advertising a Candida Antibody Panel ( IGG, IGM, IGA ) with the Immune Complexes name.

Again, the Immune Complexes in blood to the rule out an intestinal overgrowth is

Candida Antigen, Candida IGG present active antibody, and the complexes.

If it isn’t this test, it doesn’t work.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

1000557 wrote: Hi how can you ensure you are getting a candida immune complex blood test?

That is the reason why I posted a educational post.
    It looks like some websites are advertising a Candida Antibody Panel ( IGG, IGM, IGA ) with the Immune Complexes name.

Again, the Immune Complexes in blood to rule out an intestinal overgrowth is

Candida Antigen, Candida IGG present active antibody, and the complexes.

If it isn’t this test, it doesn’t work.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Here is a thread from another forum about this topic where I was involved. (2010)

It may say something

http://forum.wholeapproach.com/displayForumTopic/content/238008614791232318

Jorge.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Thank you once again, jorge – your voice in trying to share your research is very valuable to an already valuable forum.

Was about to do the metametrix GI effects complete profile but, since I suspect my largest concentration is in my sinuses have been concerned it wouldn’t be accurate. Had read about blood tests, brought it up with my Dr but, for some reason he didn’t order it. Very frustrating ….. Frankly, after almost a decade of mis-dx/treatments want to be 100% sure candida is the culprit. The blood test is less costly and more accurate – seems to be the way to be certain.

You are even order a blood test yourself online.

Thanks again…..blessings

chocoholic
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 17

Using this link which is the test to order? Is it the $210 test and is that comprehensive?

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Will being on SF722, eating onion/garlic/coconut oil, etc, give a false negative on the Immune Complexes Blood test?

nelson1
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

This post is confusing to me..

As dvjorge says..

“””That is wrong because 99% of the times what people take is IGG,IGE,IGA antibodies in blood”””

and again he recommends it

“””The test is reliable because it looks for Candida Antigen, Candida IGG antibody (“””

May I know how I can order this test?

Please explain..Thanks

BrunoM
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Are u Portuguese Jorge?

I need help because Candida is an almost unrecognized ill here!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Candida Immune Complexes in blood. (education)’ is closed to new replies.