Candida, IBS, Food Alergies — Possible Solution

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida, IBS, Food Alergies — Possible Solution

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MyTummyHurts
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Hello, basically I don’t feel like writing a ten page story but I know for a fact I have candida.

Anyways, I’m going to a gastroenterologist soon but I doubt he will be able to do anything. Also, I can’t just start doing a full body cleanse and start a strict diet because I am going back to college and I just don’t have time and money for that.

I’m am taking probiotics which I believe is just masking the problem right now. But I was thinking what if I started taking antibiotics to kill off all the bacteria (good and bad) and while I was doing this supplement grape fruit extract and caprylic acid to kill off the yeast and taking probiotics during and after to replace my digestive system with good bacteria.

Not sure if its going to work, just need some way to kill off the yeast and fill my gut with healthy bacteria.

What if I took a strong antifungal/yeast like diflucan and started supplementing probiotics at the same time?

Need to fix this soon my life is in ruins.:/

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

MyTummyHurts wrote: Hello, basically I don’t feel like writing a ten page story but I know for a fact I have candida.

Anyways, I’m going to a gastroenterologist soon but I doubt he will be able to do anything. Also, I can’t just start doing a full body cleanse and start a strict diet because I am going back to college and I just don’t have time and money for that.

I’m am taking probiotics which I believe is just masking the problem right now. But I was thinking what if I started taking antibiotics to kill off all the bacteria (good and bad) and while I was doing this supplement grape fruit extract and caprylic acid to kill off the yeast and taking probiotics during and after to replace my digestive system with good bacteria.

Not sure if its going to work, just need some way to kill off the yeast and fill my gut with healthy bacteria.

What if I took a strong antifungal/yeast like diflucan and started supplementing probiotics at the same time?
    Need to fix this soon my life is in ruins.:/

Obviously you need a tried and true protocol to follow instead of stumbling through the dark all lone. The protocol and diet that the forum uses meets this criteria.

Check it out. The Protocol

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello mytummyhurts,

I would not take antibiotics and probiotics together; I do not think antibiotics will be effective for a fungal infection which is candida. If you want improvement, I highly recommend the protocol.

-raster

MyTummyHurts
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Thanks for the advice. I’m not going to stick with the cleansing process exactly (I just can’t stick to salad and vegetables). I’m pretty sure cutting out yeast, flour and refined sugar will do it. Anyways I had some pork with vegetables last night, then some more vegetables and a chicken drumstick in the morning like three hours after I woke up. My muscles felt really fatigued and sore, and I had the worst headache ever. I’m pretty sure the yeast must be dieing off. Would molybdenum be the best thing for the headache? And how long do you think this die off effects will last?

Also I went to the store and bought some food today and wasn’t sure if everything was ok. I bought ezekiel bread (ingredients: org sprouted wheat, filtered water, org sprouted barley, org sprouted millet, org malted barley, org sprouted lentils, org sprouted soybeans, org sprouted spelt, fresh yeast, org wheat gluten, sea salt.) because I heard that was ok from this site http://www.kellysherbs.com/docs/YeastControlDiet.pdf. Also got brown rice (ingredients: wild rice and natural pecan flavoring) and white rice (ingredients: basmati rice). I’m pretty sure the rice is ok just wanted to make sure the bread was since it said yeast and wheat gluten.

🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello mytummyhurts,

You have the wrong idea on the kind of diet you should do when fighting candida. Even though the bread is gluten free, it should be grain free as well because grains can feed candida. Barley, soybeans, spelt, wheat gluten all should not be eaten on the diet. This diet is more than a gluten free diet.

Pork and beef should not be eaten on the diet because it takes as long as 2 days to fully digest these types of meats. Chicken and fish only take hours to digest in comparison.

If you look at the nutritional properties of rice, it is rather high in starch. It also is inflammatory which isn’t good to have if you have an inflamed gut. Rice also ferments in the gut for most people who have candida and isn’t digested very well.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/cereal-grains-and-pasta/5710/2

It sounds like you are experiencing die-off and molybdenum amino acid chelate can help reduce it as well as the headaches. There are other supplements such as milk thistle that can reduce the load on your liver.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Candida, IBS, Food Alergies — Possible Solution’ is closed to new replies.