candida hypo-sensitization shots – How to get them?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions candida hypo-sensitization shots – How to get them?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nelson1 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nelson1
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Could you tell how to get the candida hypo-sensitization shots.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to go to an allergist that can prescribe them because they are a form of allergy shots. They also need to test to see if you are allergic to yeast beforehand.

-raster

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

If somebody find out how and where to get them please let us know, cause I’m willing to travel far to see if it works!

nelson1
    Participant

Raster – is it the same as ldi or lda? Can you give some more information on this on how to find the allergist. Have you taken these shots yourself?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have not taken the shots myself. If you have health insurance I would look at your health insurance website to look for allergists in your area or I would go to your local doctor and get referred to an allergist. You can also google search allergists in your area and make appointments with them or ask them if they know about these shots.

-raster

nelson1
    Participant

Thanks raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘candida hypo-sensitization shots – How to get them?’ is closed to new replies.