CANDIDA GONE from RENEW LIFE any experience?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research CANDIDA GONE from RENEW LIFE any experience?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Wendy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

MachHin
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hi,
    Has anyone made experience using that product? It got good reviews by costumers on iHerb.com
    People said it helped.

Cheers

MH

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This can’t cure a Candida infestation; a complete waste of money when a full Candida overgrowth is the problem.

Read the following information for the correct supplements and treatment.
    The Protocol

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is a multi-antifungal product that contains many antifungals. There are many others including candida clear, candicid forte, etc (they all have similar ingredients as well). Their only pluses is that they are cheap.

I would take any one of these antifungals seperately because they individually will be just as potent or stronger. I would then rotate to something else after 4-8 weeks because candida can adapt to most antifungals (and thus they become ineffective). After months on the diet when die-off is mostly over, I would then take SF722 undecenoic acid by thorne (one of the ingredients in this candigone product).

Antifungals alone won’t cure the infestation.

-raster

tlentz1108
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 36

Hi,Able and Raster are definitely correct about this not curing Candida.

I took Paragone By Renew Life when I first started, which is like Candigone except Paragone is supposed to kill candida and parasites also (I was infested with everything from H Pylori, Candida, and Parasites). I will say it did clear out my bowells. This did kill off a good population of the Candida and Parasites, but I still was infested and without rotating the antifungals the Candida and parasites got use to it eventually and it didn’t work anymore. It was helpful though in conjunction with the Candida diet and other antifungals, pre & probiotics and supplements that I was taking which did help me get things under control and feeling better.

You still need to follow the plan and Raster is right you can purchase the ingredients in this product individually and rotate them which would be more effective. Wish I knew that then too. Raster and Able definitely can save you a lot of time and trial and error that I went through figuring out things on my own. Wish I found this forum before, but I am in a good place despite this and thankful to be able to still learn things on this forum that are helpful now.

All the best,

Teresa

april1
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

Hi-Before I found this forum and started with the Stricter Protical Diet here, I was on an anti-candida diet and 1st took CANDEX (a month’s worth),then took RENEWLIFE’S CANDIGONE-CLEANSE,(CANDIZYME & FIBERSMART)CANDIDA GONE following their advice,TAKING THEIR EXPENSIVE PROBIOTIC and diet FOR 4 MONTHS. Both brand’s products contain Cellulase, Hermicellulase and Amylase which eventually creates sugar. I did not know this, and wasted months of time and money.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello April,

I wouldn’t beat yourself up about the enzyme products; I’ve taken them throughout my treatment and do personally think that they bring a benefit. They help heal leaky gut, break down the food fermenting in your gut. They also destroy biofilms (supposedly). It helps you get more energy out of the food you eat, which allows you to heal faster.

I take one called pro-gest as a comparison.

An alternative (I bet you know this) is to take bitters which cause the body to produce its own enzymes.

-raster

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

You’d need to take cellulase with vegetables to break down the cellulose into sugars. It’d probably be absorbed in the small intestine. Otherwise, it’s broken down by microbes in the bowel. I’m not sure if candida has the genes to do it itself. In any case, you’d want to take biofilm disrupters on an empty stomach; they’re not designed to work with digestion. I doubt a single supplement would make a noticeable difference though. 

Able900
    Spectator

You’d need to take cellulase with vegetables to break down the cellulose into sugars. It’d probably be absorbed in the small intestine.

Where it would also be eaten by the Candida.

Able

Able900
    Spectator

raster wrote: I take one called pro-gest as a comparison.

Pro-Gest contains the enzyme, lipase. Your body generates lipase on it’s on if it’s allowed to; as you mentioned to April, Swedish digestive bitters accomplishes this by stimulating the vagus nerve which then causes the production of the proper enzymes.

Having more lapse than needed can cause problems, for example, lipases play a role in the destruction of the myelin. Myelin is the protective sheath surrounding the nerve fibers in the body. As the myelin sheath deteriorates, pain in general becomes more and more unmanageable.

Pathogenic organisms use lipase to generate their food as well as to become more invasive in the human body. Excess lipase is usually present in some diseases such as multiple sclerosis.

Pro-Gest also contains amylase. Having more amylase in the body than what is needed would only break down carbohydrates into sugar faster than normal.

Able

april1
    Replies: 8

Hi-
    Thank You for clarifying the enzyme subject. {I felt betrayed by RenewLife.} I bought the Swedish Bitters that are recommended here, although the taste is so strong I cannot force myself to take it all the time.
    I am thankful I found this forum and feel I am on the right(healing)path.

Wendy
    Replies: 18

Yeah, I feel this.
    A lot of scams or misleading information.
    People wanted to tell me I can cure both Candida and Diabetes. Funny cause I have Type 1, so pretty much impossible.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘CANDIDA GONE from RENEW LIFE any experience?’ is closed to new replies.