Candida Glabrada

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Glabrada

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  worrymommy-5 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

worrymommy-5
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I was diagnosed with Candida glabrada through a vaginal swab and came back that I have it. My Dr ended up giving first trezol 7 but did not work then proceeded to give me diflican still did not work. So she referred me to a Gyno since she was just a NP so I go and he does a swab and yet again it’s C glabrada so he gives me 3 pink pills to take within 72 hours apart then every Thursday for 6 months. I have no idea what to do anymore I do wanna say I was in the hospital due to walking pneumonia and collapsed lung and of corse I had to have surgery which lead to me being in the ICU for 3 days with also a catheter and I stayed in the hospital for 2 and half weeks. May I have caught something I’ve already had this for 3 months. Has anybody gone through this and ended up with C Glabrada please I need help!!!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

What are the pink pills? Have you tried natural remedies like yogurt, coconut oil, garlic suppositories, etc? They can do wonders for a yeast infection.

worrymommy-5
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

The pink pills are the Fluconazole 150mg he ended up putting me on for 6 months. I have read so many forums and websites about Candida glabrada and it’s scary even deadly. I’m scared I have tried everything to coconut oil and to tea tree oils also lots antifungal herbs was on a 6 weeks Candida diet. And now I’m itchy from my skin to my scalp and it’s also annoying. I have read that there’s two types of antifungals could kill it but it would have to be through suppositories the names are hopefully I can spell right amph B and flucytsine if u combine them with each other and insert the gel it for 14 days it is 90% effective to kill it. But my dr won’t listen and I’m afraid it will be late until I have someone help me with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.