Candida Friendly Protein Bar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Candida Friendly Protein Bar

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TryingToFixIt 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

foosless
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I wanted to share this protein bar that you can buy in any 7-11 or grocery store…

Think about it: You and your friends are at the convenient store and they are all walking out with slurpys… Meanwhile, you never even got out of the car because you most you can buy is a a bottle of water… Nearky everything in the convenient store is off limits to a “candidieter”.

Anyways…. Here’s the protein bar. I am less cautious with alcohol sugars. What I have found with alcohol sugars is that in large doses it makes you have explosive… You know…

I bought some gummy bears made from Xylitol & Erythritol on Amazon… And suckers of Xylitol called, “Zollipops.” When they arrived at my house I sat them by my bed… That’s the worst place for me because I get hungry before bed…

I ate most of the 1lb bag…. I woke up and my stomach was screaming at me and I sat i the toilet about 10 times that day. It actually was kind of nice beside the stomach pain in between gas episodes.. It was like, pin & relief all day…

So, before I tell you the protein bars name & ingredients, I want you to consider that even if you refuse to touch sugar alcohols, 5 grams of Erythritol is nothing compare to a 25gram bowl of cereal with milk… I used Cereal as an example because it was cereal I indulged in on my first relapse.

My favorite flavor is S’mores.

“QUEST BAR”

Make sure and get the bars that are gluten free & 1 gram of sugar or less.
    ——————
    Total Fat: 8 grams
    Saturated fat: 3g
    Trans fat: 0g
    Cholesterol: 5mg
    Sodium: 180mg
    Potassium: 70mg
    Total carbs: 13g
    Dietary fiber: 13g
    Sugars: 1g
    Erythritol: 5g
    Protein: 20g

INGREDIENTS:
    Protein blends, prebiotic fiber, almonds, water, erythritol, unsweetened chocolate, natural flavors, palm oil, cocoa butter, sea salt, calcium carbonate, sucralose, cinnamon, baking soda, Stevia, cellulose gum, xanthan gum.
    ————————————————————————————
    Perfect bedtime snack that I follow up with about an hour after the disgusting yogurt… doesn’t matter what I dress it with… Stevia and Cinamon.. either way I hate it…

Now you have a sweet reward that will have virtually no effect on your diet.

TryingToFixIt
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

I guess you don’t have leaky gut then? Because when I look it up on their website it says “Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate)” I have Candida+Leaky Gut so Dairy is apparently a nono.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candida Friendly Protein Bar’ is closed to new replies.