Candida diet stage 1

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida diet stage 1

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tomtensfarfar
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

Hey.
    I’ve been trying to cure candida before but I didn’t follow the diet strictly enough. I’ve been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and extreme fatigue so I thought I’d give it a real try this time.

Due to being poor I’m unable to eat completely organic food.
    I intend to eat the following the first 3 weeks:

Organic:
    Butter
    Flaxseed oil
    Coconut oil
    Eggs

Non organic:
    Frozen chicken
    Frozen cod
    Cauliflower
    Broccoli
    Cinnamon powder
    Lemon

Are sunflower seeds fine? They contain a decent amount of carbs. Not sure about butter either.

Any help is much appreciated.

tomtensfarfar
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

Hey.
    I’ve been trying to cure candida before but I didn’t follow the diet strictly enough. I’ve been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and extreme fatigue so I thought I’d give it a real try this time.

Due to being poor I’m unable to eat completely organic food.
    I intend to eat the following the first 3 weeks:

Organic:
    Butter
    Flaxseed oil
    Coconut oil
    Eggs

Non organic:
    Frozen chicken
    Frozen cod
    Cauliflower
    Broccoli
    Cinnamon powder
    Lemon

Are sunflower seeds fine? They contain a decent amount of carbs. Not sure about butter either.

Any help is much appreciated.

I just read on this forum that butter and sunflower seeds should be avoided, so I’ll exchange those for sunflower oil instead. And I’ll stay clear of the frozen chicken and cod and go for fresh chicken without hormones and antibiotics instead.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I don’t think buying organic is 100% necessary (although it’s good if you can). Buying lots of healthy, whole foods and avoiding added sugar are more important. And if you can buy local produce, along with antibiotic-free meats, that will help too.

Don’t forget to add in avocados – they are a really healthy, filling food.

I think olive oil would be a much healthier choice than sunflower oil, but i’m not sure if either is specifically better for Candida or not.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can expand on this list much more to include more veggies and gluten free grains imo like buckwheat. Avoid sunflower products including oil.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Candida diet stage 1’ is closed to new replies.