Candida diet. Some advices please.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida diet. Some advices please.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  420biker 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mickironald
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 8

I´m on a candida diet. How many days a meat or fish can be kept in a refrigerator without spoiling? 2 or 3 days? Is that healthy? Thanks so much

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Once meat and fish is cooked it last quite a while in fridge. However, since on diet I am very careful about eating fresh and healthy food. I usually buy my meat or fish the day that I’m going to eat it. If I’m buying Salmon I ask them to cut it into smaller portions. I will stick them in the freezer to pull out and eat. If you are unsure..get rid of it. You don’t want to feed this monster. I don’t have good advice because I grew up on a farm and it seems the meat would last forever…if put in salt, smoked etc. Be safe not sorry. I even cook chicken and slice it into smaller servings and freeze to eat on salads later. I don’t let it sit around too long…mostly out of fear.

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

My opinion is the fresher the food the better… fresh food means less toxins for your liver to deal with. if its not eaten by the 2nd day throw it out! Food safe allows 3 days but i dont think its a good guideline for us.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Candida diet. Some advices please.’ is closed to new replies.