candida diet instructions please!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions candida diet instructions please!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Carpsy
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

hello all.

i’ve been suffering with a lot of symptoms for about 7 years now (ever since taking accutane actually). i have tried numerous medications and methods to try and cure myself but nothing has ever worked.

symptoms include –

vitamin b12 and folate deficiency
    tooth decay
    facial flushing
    chronic fatigue
    inability to concentrate
    need naps in the afternoon
    wake feeling tired
    heightened appetite
    heat intolerance
    facial swelling (moon face? can’t see my ears from the front on)
    dry mouth
    bad breath
    poor focusing
    dry eyes
    sensitive to light
    dry skin
    dry itchy scalp
    chronic itching
    muscles and joint pain
    alcohol intolerance
    IBS
    mouth ulcers
    irritability
    wanting to be solitary
    anxiety
    easily startled
    dizziness
    depression
    brain fog

recently i have considered my problem might be candida overgrowth (i have taken a lot of anti biotics for several years of my life on and off aswell). i bought the candida test from candia5.com and it tested positive.

i have read around this website and found bits and pieces of the diet/supplements etc. but i’m still finding it all confusing.

can someone please link me to the forum diet that i see everyone mention, and also is there a step by step guide on which probiotics/anti fungals to purchase and how often to take them?

i also came across a few reviews of cellfood (liquid oxygen?) where people have said it’s been great at treating their candida. has anyone here had any experience of this?

many thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is my food list:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx

Not all of the symptoms are related to candida by itself (FYI) and some can be related to other things like body pH, liver health, adrenal/thyroid health, other bad gut flora overgrown, mineral deficiencies, etc.

As far as making a plan, I don’t think anyone should do this for you except for a medical professional.

The probiotic I recommend is HMF neuro and is the only human derived probiotic on the market. I would rotate this with something else like megaflora or another 10+ strain 15+ billion cfu probiotic.

An antifungal I would check out would be SF722 which causes candida to morph back to its non-pathogenic state. I would start with one capsule per day starting out and increase to whatever you can afford basically (the more you use the greater the cost).

Be sure to create a detox plan before starting out because you can damage various organs like the liver and kidneys.

Check out the sticky tab:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4622_Useful-Links-and-Forum-Posts.aspx

-raster

Carpsy
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

thanks for the reply raster.

yeah i’ve definitely explored other avenues regarding my symptoms. that’s why it’s been so depressing. hopefully though having tested positive on the candia5 test i have finally found the root of my problems.

my doctor thinks i’m a hypochondriac so i’m wary of even telling her about the whole candida thing. she will probably just roll her eyes again.

as for making a ‘plan’ – i kind of just meant i was hoping for some advice on when to take antifungals and probiotics. do you just introduce them from day 1? i can’t seem to find a uk website for HMF neuro. SF722 looks good though so i’ll order some of that.

what kind of things would a detox plan include? sorry for all the questions i’m new to this and it’s a bit overwhelming.

raster
    Participant

Carpsy;60376 wrote: thanks for the reply raster.

yeah i’ve definitely explored other avenues regarding my symptoms. that’s why it’s been so depressing. hopefully though having tested positive on the candia5 test i have finally found the root of my problems.

my doctor thinks i’m a hypochondriac so i’m wary of even telling her about the whole candida thing. she will probably just roll her eyes again.

as for making a ‘plan’ – i kind of just meant i was hoping for some advice on when to take antifungals and probiotics. do you just introduce them from day 1? i can’t seem to find a uk website for HMF neuro. SF722 looks good though so i’ll order some of that.

what kind of things would a detox plan include? sorry for all the questions i’m new to this and it’s a bit overwhelming.

Well you need to detox from the dead candida toxins when you start the diet. If they continue to recirculate in the body then you will feel bad/ill/sick. There are 3 ways to detox, via the skin, via the bowels, and via the lungs. A great way to reduce all die-off is to go to a sauna/hot tub/jacuzzi/steam room 5 days a week and detox via the skin. Additionally, you could support the liver via liver support supplements (typically herbs and vitamins and food).

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

As far as when to introduce probiotics and antifungals, it varies plan to plan. I would consider just starting the diet out at first and then add in either a probiotic or antifungal but not both at same to to reduce die-off. Then when you feel ready, introduce the other item and/or other supplements. Theres a wide variety of other supplements to consider ranging from vitamins to enzymes to hydro-chloric acid to flax oil, etc.

Well most regular western doctor’s dont treat this because there isn’t a drug to prescribe to get over this really. Thas where alternative holistic doctors come in because they know how to heal without drugs.

-raster

solarspirit8
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

The probiotic you suggested has FOS. Not good for those of us with candida.

raster
    Participant

solarspirit8;60394 wrote: The probiotic you suggested has FOS. Not good for those of us with candida.

Thats one of those things that can be debated, its worked great for me. FOS helps feed the probiotics. Candida is going to live either way FOS or no FOS.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘candida diet instructions please!’ is closed to new replies.