Candida Diet for 1 year and 8 months

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Diet for 1 year and 8 months

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MarshallSt
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

Hello

Been on the candida diet for about 1 year and 8 months and would very much like to thank this forum and community for my progress and success. I am able to see a major difference in how I feel now vs how I felt back then. As well as how much weight I had drastically lost along with how good and healthy I feel and look now.

My original weight was 230 lbs (Male) and now my current weigh is at 160 lbs. At one point during stage 1 of strict dieting process, I had even dropped to 140 lbs which caused many of my friends to assume that I was either very ill or that I was using some hard core drugs within that period of time.

But over all it has been one long journey and it was not easy at all but I did do my best to stay and always get back on track with the dieting especially after every time that I had relapsed, cheated or even how bad a person had made me feel.

Meanwhile about 2 months ago within my 1 year and 8 months dieting, I had to leave the country for a family related reason. Before this trip, I had a figure that it was going to be very hard for me to stay within the strict diet during this trip. So through out the trip I did do my best to try to limit my carb intake as low as I can and along with completely sustaining myself away from any sugar food at all cost. Which was a very unrealistic and hard plan for anyone that is traveling or on vacation.

During on the trip, when I had eaten anything that was high in carbs, I didnt really feel any symptoms that had made me regret eating it compared to what I had presumed or thought. But while when I had eaten anything that was sugar related such as ice cream or desert, it had made me feel very nauseated and drained my energy dramatically. But as soon as I returned from my trip, I had returned back to the strict dieting plan and currently still am.

So my question is can I safely start to reintroducing food into my system at this point of where I am at in my diet?

MarshallSt
    Participant

One advice to people that are on the same journey to feel better from candida is that it’s really important to have your family and friends support you prior to you starting or during your dieting plan.

Henschy
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 43

Hello Marshall.

I find it awesome and inspiring that you’ve been on the diet for so long.
    And although you are not done yet, you seem to have come a long way, I think you might be at a plateau though, I don’t know you’r diet, or if you can go stricter, but you most certainly have thinned the candida herd.

I think you might need to kick it up a notch and add something new to progress further, try reading this: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/alternative-methods-to-get-better-if-you-reach-a-dead-end-in-your-treatmenrasters-perspective-41/

And decide on trying something, if I were you I would look into one of these, Biofilm Protocol, Enemas and more specificly Nystatin Enemas, S. boulardii and yeast to fight yeast Protocol, or Humaworm against parasites, or finally Chelation, but check you’r levels of mercury first via hair samples, to be sure.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can start introducing foods but do it gradually in small quantities. For instance, on the weekends start consuming potatoes or coconut water, etc. Then maybe once a month have a mega cheat meal or something like that, so that your gut flora develops to digest these bad foods correctly.

-raster

MarshallSt
    Participant

Hello Raster,

I wanted to ask when you say that I can start introducing foods but do it gradually in small quantities.  Is it safe for me to start reintroducing food in small quantities amount because I still have some small tale signs of candida on my private region.  And also would like to know if I still need to take probiotics supplements while I am reintroducing foods in to my system?

Thank you

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I cheat on the diet about once a week or two weeks and you should stay on probiotics long term if decide to go this route.  It typically won’t set you back until you get constipated or eat a ton of bad food regularly.

Also you should be concerned about the weight loss at some point because that isn’t good imho because I lost a lot of weight also.  I got down to 135 pounds after weighing 165 and now I am trying to gain it back.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Candida Diet for 1 year and 8 months’ is closed to new replies.