Candida diet and High performance athlete. How to maintain diet? Help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida diet and High performance athlete. How to maintain diet? Help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dannyle87 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

dannyle87
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Hi guys. I need some advice on how to adjust the diet as it seems impossible to be a serious athlete without any carbs. I am a professional tennis player and even though this diet and protocol has helped so much, I barely have energy during matches that sometimes last 2 to 3 hours. Anyone else dealing with this? The only thing I usually eat before i slots of brown rice as this is only thing that a decent of carbs that is allowed to give me some energy boost but other than that I feel drained during matches since I cant even have a banana without having an allergic reaction. I am even allergic to mineral water?! WTH is going on? Need help on how to prepare food wise for long lasting workouts please. BTW what happens if ingest sugar during an intense workout? Does the candida feed on it or does the body convert it into erngery? Who is faster?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Candida diet and High performance athlete. How to maintain diet? Help’ is closed to new replies.