Candida diet advide

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Candida diet advide

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Veggie 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Veggie
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

Hi, english is not my Best.

Iv had male candida rash and still have the cream dont really dó the work totaly, it always come back.
    Plus iv had it in my hair, not sure whats that called but the white stuff there, and that shampoo dossent dó its work there eather.

So im planing to go ón a candida diet.

I started to eat 3-5 raw garlic a day, drink some olive oile.

Eliminate fast carbs like fruit, pasta White bread and milk.

Basicly i eat

Morning oat with water

Midday veggies, tofu, dark bread

Evening Brown Rice veggies, salad beans tofu and lors of water

Im between some beans , and veggies.

Is that the right way to dó it?

And for how long u Think i should be ón that kind of diet to get it in balance?

Or is there some other thing i could use since my candida is only in local areas. Never felt All the mental things about it,accept i easy get muschels cramps.

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Veggie, and welcome to the forum.

For breakfast I suggest eating eggs in place of the oats. They can be boiled or even cooked as an omelet with such foods as onions, peppers, or even a spinach omelet. Also, the coconut flour bread recipe is a great idea for all three meals, especially with eggs. Keeping boiled eggs on hand all the time will work well as a quick nutritious snack.

For your own sake, leave out any type of soy products including the tofu for as long as you have any Candida symptoms at all.
    I would only eat the beans once a day if that often. The more fresh green vegetables you eat, the better off you’re going to be.
    Leave out the brown rice altogether for the time being. You definitely need to replace some of your food items with fresh green vegetables.

What is in the ‘dark bread’ that you eat?
    Stay strictly on the diet for about two weeks before you add any type of antifungal (and remain on the diet).

Read the post titled “Die-off, IBS, LGS & Candida Connection” dated Sept. 17 under “General Discussions” because this diet can cause die-off to occur.

I can’t tell you how long you will be on the diet because everyone is different and each person has different degrees of the infestation, plus the longer you’ve had the infestation the longer it generally takes to cure.

Able

Veggie

Hi thanks for the reply

The dark bread is the one u can get in health food stores , not sure what’s it’s called in english. but that one I was really in doubt if that was ok. Same with brown rice.

What do u mean stay in the diet for two weeks before adding any anti fungal ? Is that cream or garlic?

Okay I will add a lot of fresh greens that’s no problem.

What about tomatos?

And try beans only 4-5 times a week

What about fresh garlic ? Eat as many as can ?

What about cottage cheese? And yogurt ?

Where to find the coconut flour bread recipe?

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator

Hello, Veggie.

“The dark bread is the one u can get in health food stores”
    Reply: What are the ingredients on the package? It’s possible you can still eat this, but if it contains wheat, you should leave it out of your diet.

“What do u mean stay in the diet for two weeks before adding any anti fungal ? Is that cream or garlic?”
    Reply: Garlic eaten in any way is a good antifungal, but I’m talking about others which you should not start yet or together. We’ll discuss those as you progress with the diet because you do not need to start them yet because of the possibility of too strong a die-off episode.

“What about tomatoes?”
    Reply: I would wait at least ten days. Then treat them as a test food. That means you’ll only eat a very small amount the first time, wait 48 hours before eating it again to see if you have a Candida reaction to the item. If you do, wait 7 to 10 days before trying it again, then do the same thing. If you receive no reaction at all, you could eat them perhaps two to three times a week.

“What about fresh garlic ? Eat as many as can?”
    Reply: As much as you can eventually. For the time being I would limit it because of the diet alone being able to cause die-off symptoms which can be bad, and garlic will only add to this.

“What about cottage cheese? And yogurt?”
    Reply: Leave the cottage cheese out altogether. In about two weeks you could try organic Greek non-sweetened yogurt but not regular yogurt. Treat it as a test food at that time.

The coconut flour bread recipe is below and also in the recipe section of the forum. You should check out that section as you will probably find more interesting recipes to try.

Coconut Flour Bread

Ingredients:

9 Eggs
    1/2 cup olive oil
    1 cup + 3 oz. coconut flour (or a mixture of coconut flour, brown rice bran flour, & milled flax seed equaling a total of 1 cup 3 oz.)
    3/4 teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan Sea Salt
    1 1/2 teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda

Directions:

Mix all dry ingredients together, then mix the eggs and oil together and blend thoroughly with the dry ingredients. Place into an oiled glass loaf pan pressing the loaf making it firm in the baking dish. Bake at 345 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. The top should be a golden brown color depending on types of flour used. Coconut flour alone will produce a lighter colored bread with a golden top. The milled flax seed and the rice bran flour will produce a dark tan color bread with golden-brown top when done. Test with toothpick for dryness.

Able

Veggie

Hi

I Will start from that diet from monday strictly then, and just continue what i dó now.

The dark bread is with out wheat.

Dó u Think just stop with the cream and shampoo?

Is there any natureal stuff i Can use ón the skin? I read gralic, tee tree oile and jogurt could help.

Able900
    Spectator

Veggie, I need to know what is actually in the dark bread before I can tell you whether it’s ok or not. It doesn’t matter what you tell me isn’t’ in it, I still need to know what it actually contains.

I have no idea what the cream is so I couldn’t say.

You could try massaging organic coconut oil into your skin where the Candida is located. But you’ll really have to address the problem from the inside out. In other words, staying on the diet plus a few antifungals and high probiotics, the regular Candida treatment we talk about on the site.

Able

Veggie

Hi

Since last time iv been on it stricktly.

Alot of veggies, salad, eggs, and beans every other day . But mainly raw garlic, veggies fried, cooked and raw with eggs 🙂

I see very slowly my skin get better.

What about nuts? Can i eat Them?

And i was thinking if i could eat spelt flecks? Or is there some Think close to that. I use to eat alot of oat, so now i feel so hungry All the time.

The dark bread Cant tell u what in it , i Will find out. I live in germany and dont speak german:)

Thanks for advise

Able900
    Spectator

As far as nuts are concerned, I say no, not until the 2nd stage and sometimes not even then.

Although spelt is a different type of grain, it’s still a grain, so I’m afraid the answer is no. Even if the Candida may not feed on it immediately, they’ll adapt to spelt quickly. Look for coconut flour bread in the “Recipe” section of the forum.

Able

Veggie

Hi

The coconut flour is that the one that is often used in cakes? Thats the only one i know.

And what about coconut milk? I mean the fat White stuff thats often used in thai food.

What about jogurt with lacto bacillius in it is that okay?

Iv notised that my asthma is getting better , i All most forgot to take my medicine some days even though iv only done this diet for lil more that a week. But last Night i sined i eat i vegan burger . And this morning i felt my nose was blocked like it some times is, so i Will not dó that again. Maybe i Got some gluten sencitive or maybe its that candida that dose that.

And when Will i know when its time for stage 2 ?

My skin are getting slowly better, and i feel great about eating this just need more fantasi about making the food.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Candida diet advide’ is closed to new replies.