Candida die off need help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida die off need help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jodtami
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I have been taking coconut oil at night and using Shakeology. I’m experiencing die off resulting in very swollen eye area ( I look like rocky). I have been using essential oil salves, drinking water, taking vitamin c, etc. my family wants me to go to the dr. Who will put me on steroids. I tried Benadryl just to get them off my back, but it hasn’t helped, so I’m sure it’s yeast. Any suggestions? I’ve tried hot and cold compresses no help.

chrisluketaylor
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 23

Shakeology? Not heard that one before, I know it’s a meal replacement shake but I didn’t know it was good for gut dysbiosis/CRC.

I have also had an eye problem with my CRC (dry eyes) but not noticed any die-off symptoms around there, just noticed less dryness as I have reduced the inflammatory food items which fuel candida growth.

How long have you had puffy eyes for? When did the puffy eyes first show up? What other die-off symptoms do you exhibit? How long have you been experiencing die-off?

harmania
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I think I got die off symptoms aswell. I have fatigue, muscle weakness and mild headache, like I get from hangover.

I took today, 3 spoons of coconut oil, with green tea capsule, and later today garlic. Good thing is that im not so bloated as I could be and gas is coming out 😀

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Instead of shakeology I would get something like a nutribullet and make your own kale smoothies, etc. I looked at the product and its not organic and it may contain mushrooms which isn’t good for diet starting out.

If you want diagnosis I would aim for the candida complex test which determines whether or not you are allergic to yeast or not. A good allergist can order the test for you or some very good but rare doctors.

The saggy eyes are related to kidney health so I would consider taking it easy on antifungals until you can get professional help to get better. It can be very hard to treat yourself without a solid plan and can take many years to get better.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Candida die off need help’ is closed to new replies.