Candida Die off after only 3 days?

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Candida Die off after only 3 days?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Camjrcole
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hello, I have had an enormous list of candida symptoms for 8 years with all tests reporting back fine. Maybe it’s MS, cleared MRI and cat scans (4 in the last 8 years). Exploratory inner ear surgery, negative. ENT says all is fine. Despite a list of 15 plus symptoms, they all basically say it is stress, depression getting older (I’m 32) hormones, blah blah blah.

I started the strict candida diet 3 days ago, today I woke up with flu like symptoms, headache, foggy brain, nausea etc. (felt great for the first 2 days) these are basically my normal symptoms including ear popping, severe vertigo and reflux(reflux and burning mouth has actually gotten better in just 3 days). My other symptom today is a very bad red rash all over both of my cheeks. It is host to touch and a bit sore and almost burns when I touch it.

Is it too soon to experience these die off symptoms? I really didn’t expect this so quickly. Considering I have had this severely for 8 years with no help or even a smidgen of a clue to being completely infested, I want to say that it is all die off related but it seems too soon?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Die-off can happen after one day on the diet. If you want diagnosis I would check out the candia5 test. The inner ear problem is caused by bacteria, not yeast and you can reverse it with drops of hydrogen peroxide and a combination of kosher salt and distilled water in the nasal passages (nasal rinse).

-raster

tofu
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Hi Raster, I’ve been on the diet, antifungals and probiotics for 2 months now (following Lisa Richards book very carefully)… Is it normal to still have die off !!?? I don’t have severe episodes but they are frequent enough to pull me down… Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something here 😮 ??

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve had some members have die-off that lasts for 6+ months. Typically die-off is related to liver health so something is going on with your liver. The one person who had it for 6+ months ended up having mercury toxicity.

Are you detoxing the toxins? This should prevent die-off.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Candida Die off after only 3 days?’ is closed to new replies.