Candida detox month 5 – emotionally overwhelmed

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Candida detox month 5 – emotionally overwhelmed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alandus205 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alessa
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’m detoxing for the second time… But this time candida is making it a bigger challenge for me.
    At the moment I am at the end of my 5th month and am starting to feel more in control. However, there are still the occasional days where I physically feel restricted and on a daily basis I still struggle with brain fog, hypoglycaemia and emotional & adrenal exhaustion. It is starting to get to me that nobody in my environment understands what I am going through and cannot provide me with the support I need. Although to be honest, sometimes I am not even sure whether it is them not understanding, or the candida messing up my thoughts and emotions- I have discoverd it is trying to influence me and tricking me into feeling bad so that I will eat the foods it needs to survive.
    I was wondering if anybody else feels the same and struggles with a lack of understanding from their surrounding?
    Does anybody else feel candida is trying to fight back and influence your thoughts and emotions to make you do things which increase its survival?

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 148

I think there is something wrong with our brains/mood/emotions. I just don’t know exactly what.

AngVan
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

How are you doing now? Would love to hear an update on your condition.

Alandus205
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

There’s information explaining how Candida releases chemicals for you to eat the foods it craves when it’s dying. Also, I feel by it being interconnected to our brains through the intestines that it can manipulate us with more than the cravings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Candida detox month 5 – emotionally overwhelmed’ is closed to new replies.