Candida Cure: Quest for the Holy Grail?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Cure: Quest for the Holy Grail?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Angor 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

brhinc
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Has anyone ever been cured of yeast infections of the gut? I read and identify with so many stories of lives destroyed (or nearly-so..) by chronic fatigue, brain fog, mood swings and tertiary neurological symptoms, but I don’t think I’ve ever read a post by anyone who had cured themselves back to a level anywhere near normalcy. Is it all futile? Are our lives infinitely worthless if we’re merely living to pay off this perpetually waxing health deficit?

Please say something if you’ve heard of anyone restoring their health after falling prey to this pernicious fungus.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

brhinc;31013 wrote: Has anyone ever been cured of yeast infections of the gut? I read and identify with so many stories of lives destroyed (or nearly-so..) by chronic fatigue, brain fog, mood swings and tertiary neurological symptoms, but I don’t think I’ve ever read a post by anyone who had cured themselves back to a level anywhere near normalcy. Is it all futile? Are our lives infinitely worthless if we’re merely living to pay off this perpetually waxing health deficit?

Please say something if you’ve heard of anyone restoring their health after falling prey to this pernicious fungus.

This syndrome is most of the time curable. Now, if you ask me if people get this result following invented web protocols, I will tell you most of the time they no.

With a proper treatment, diet, and immune stimulation, this syndrome can be cured even when it may take 2 or 3 years for the harder cases.

Jorge.

Read it :

Superficial Candidiasis Syndrome

The yeast Candida albicans lives in everyone. When stimulated by various factors, particularly antibiotics and birth control pills, it may establish a chronic infection that’s known as “chronic candidiasis.”

The most common manifestations, in addition to anxiety and inappropriate depression, may include: bloating, diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, vaginitis, (aggravated by antibiotics and birth control pills), urethritis, cystitis and other skin problems (acne, hives, diaper rash, oral thrush, athlete’s foot, jock itch, nail infections), chronic fatigue, chemical intolerance to food and inhaled chemicals, headaches (migraine and sinus), nasal, sinus, and bronchial allergies, menstrual disorders, decreased libido and impotence, premenstrual tension, and impairment of short term memory and concentration.

The good news is this condition is almost always correctable. It may affect either sex at any age including infancy. In adults it is almost always diagnosed as psychosomatic illness. The patient is told it is “nerves” and treatment is placed in the hands of a psychiatrist. This generally occurs after the most careful evaluation has failed to reveal evidence of a disease to account for the multiple complaints and because depression, anxiety, and emotional lability are so prominent in the clinical picture. Chronic candidiasis could be the missing diagnosis.

C.Orian Truss, MD

nicolita
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

brhinc;31013 wrote: Has anyone ever been cured of yeast infections of the gut? I read and identify with so many stories of lives destroyed (or nearly-so..) by chronic fatigue, brain fog, mood swings and tertiary neurological symptoms, but I don’t think I’ve ever read a post by anyone who had cured themselves back to a level anywhere near normalcy. Is it all futile? Are our lives infinitely worthless if we’re merely living to pay off this perpetually waxing health deficit?

I’m with you.

Wtf?

Why am I doing this? I’ve been eating ridiculously healthy for the past 5 weeks, and nothing has changed. If anything I now feel like I’m fatigued from hunger all the time on top of the normal fatigue, brain fog, sinus pain, headaches, etc. I definitely feel like I’m fighting a losing battle, especially because it seems like people here just struggle and struggle and never get better. 🙁

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

nicolita;31025 wrote:

Has anyone ever been cured of yeast infections of the gut? I read and identify with so many stories of lives destroyed (or nearly-so..) by chronic fatigue, brain fog, mood swings and tertiary neurological symptoms, but I don’t think I’ve ever read a post by anyone who had cured themselves back to a level anywhere near normalcy. Is it all futile? Are our lives infinitely worthless if we’re merely living to pay off this perpetually waxing health deficit?

I’m with you.

Wtf?

Why am I doing this? I’ve been eating ridiculously healthy for the past 5 weeks, and nothing has changed. If anything I now feel like I’m fatigued from hunger all the time on top of the normal fatigue, brain fog, sinus pain, headaches, etc. I definitely feel like I’m fighting a losing battle, especially because it seems like people here just struggle and struggle and never get better. 🙁

Nicolita, 5 weeks are nothing. You must find the strenght to go on for months before you really start seeing lasting change. And even after these months there’s a good chance you won’t be finished. But it’s mutch better than doing nothing. Getting nowhere. This way you will atleast change your way of living to the better and maybe in the end reach a cure. Are you eating according to the website diet or the forum diet? And there’s actually no need to starve. There’s plenty of delicious things you can cook from the allowed ingredients. You can even have yogurt. Hello heaven! Yogurt with cinnamon mmmmmmmmmmm. Injera bread made of teff mmmmmmmmm. Check out the recipes on the website. You don’t have to starve. Also, it’s only you who decides what you eat. The forum diet says you’re only allowed to have chicken or fish once a week. But if you decide so you can have it two or three och every day of the week. Maybe this will mean that the recovery process takes longer, but in the end it’s all up to you.

Angor

dvjorge;31014 wrote:

With a proper treatment, diet, and immune stimulation, this syndrome can be cured even when it may take 2 or 3 years for the harder cases.

Jorge, I really don’t mean any offence by asking this. But, I just have to do it. At first you said enemas was the absolute way to reaching a cure since the infestation is in the colon. I’ve read a post by you on curezone earlier where you say you’re absolutely sure the infestation is in the small intestine and by treating the small intestine you will reach a cure. Now you say immune stimulation is the way to go. Did you actually cure yourself by doing immune stimulation? I have to ask becausee each time I read these posts by you I feel like, aha! that’s the way to do it. And I don’t want to bark up the wrong tree.

dvjorge
    Participant

Angor;31030 wrote:

Jorge, I really don’t mean any offence by asking this. But, I just have to do it. At first you said enemas was the absolute way to reaching a cure since the infestation is in the colon. I’ve read a post by you on curezone earlier where you say you’re absolutely sure the infestation is in the small intestine and by treating the small intestine you will reach a cure. Now you say immune stimulation is the way to go. Did you actually cure yourself by doing immune stimulation? I have to ask becausee each time I read these posts by you I feel like, aha! that’s the way to do it. And I don’t want to bark up the wrong tree.

No offense at all. I keep saying that a severe case needs enemas, and yes, the infection growths in the colon more than any other part of the intestines. Read ” The Yeast Syndrome ” and ‘The Missing Diagnosis”.

Are you sure you read something in Curezone earlier where I say the infection is in the small bowel ??
    I bet that no. I have a lot of time I don’t post in Curezone, but if you go to the archives, and find and old post by me sure you will read nonsense. I got the infection in 2008, and when began to research, I didn’t know anything about this syndrome. I made a lot of mistakes and followed many wrong ideas. The same ideas are circulating in the web for long time.

By the way, I always said that enemas need to be done together with a diet and supplements. The enemas took me to symptom free at high speed, but “cure” who knows that ?? I doubt that anybody with chronic candidiasis get a cure without correcting the root cause of his/her case which is most if the time immunologic.

Jorge.

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

I know a local woman who has cured herself back in the 1980s using a diet and boosting her immune system. She eats what she wants now. She is the mother of one of my closest friends.

Dvjorge is symptom free for` some months now, using enemas, diet, keifer, and boosting his immune system with allergy shots and supplements. He is drinking beer and eating western foods, but he is reserving the word “cured” until more months have passed with no relapse.

Able900 has the longest tenure as being “cured” (as far as online users that come back to these forums are concerned). The world is full of people who have cured themselves that don’t live on the internet. The world is also full of people who have decided to just eat the anticandida diet as a permanent lifestyle change.

Then you have participants that haven’t stuck exactly to a given protocol or treatment, such as myself and Raster. Raster is close to symptom free, but from what I can tell he is one of the few people that is honest that he ventures off the diet from time to time, smokes cigarettes and is trying to quit, and used to smoke weed during his treatment before recently quitting. I personally have noticed that if I don’t smoke, my body heals much faster. I have struggled with smoking and cheating during the treatment, and I just now have recommitted myself to stay strictly on the protocol to reach a symptom free state.

The forum protocol is designed to get a sufferer to a “symptom-free” state. The word “cured” means different things to different people, and everyone’s case is unique and might have underlaying health issues besides Canddia that may need to be addressed once they are symptom free or close to it (i.e. mercury, etc.)

Able has been symptom free for almost 18 months, and has reintroduced foods in moderation and keeps his sugar intake to a minimum. But he enjoys wine, fried chicken, peanut butter, chicken salad, egg salad, beans, meat, seafood, hummus, eating out at restaurants 5-7 times a week, etc. He can work out and exercise daily, and experiences a complete healthy body and mind. That is success to me. That is all I want as of right now. Able’s Success Story Dec. 2011

Now, if Jorge is successful in eating western foods and drinking beer regularly for 6 months to a year and has no relapses, then he will have “proven” his protocol.

Make no bones about the protocol designed here on the forum, it is meant to get you symptom free. The word “cured” is up to you and your own journey of health.

The sample data is small because it’s not a controlled experiment, and nobody is monitoring the participants. The protocols on the web vary GREATLY. People have spent entire years trying to cure themselves and they were eating nuts and meats daily, getting them nowhere, taking useless probiotics like threelac and worthless supplements from corrupt companies.

I chose to pick a “proven” protocol and conduct my own experiment. I’ve picked this forum’s protocol because it makes sense to me and is basic. If you want to take longer to get to symptom free, then by all means eat almonds and quinoa and rice and butter and meat daily. For me personally, I just want to be symptom free sooner rather than later, so I avoid those items because they feed the fungus.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’m with you.

Wtf?

5 weeks is not a timetable you should use to expect to cure your infestation. Plan on a 6-18 month recovery time, with many ups and downs throughout your treatment.

If you are not recovering well after 5 weeks, you likely are doing something incorrectly. Getting over candida is more than simply eating a good diet; the supplements are the x-factor.

Here are some basics of getting better:

-Probiotics
    -Antifungals
    -Vitamins and minerals
    -Digestive aids

The truth is we all have our own protocol, our own treatment plan, and getting better varies person to person. We all have not tried the same thing, so we all get different results.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant

titan;31042 wrote: I know a local woman who has cured herself back in the 1980s using a diet and boosting her immune system. She eats what she wants now. She is the mother of one of my closest friends.

Dvjorge is symptom free for` some months now, using enemas, diet, keifer, and boosting his immune system with allergy shots and supplements. He is drinking beer and eating western foods, but he is reserving the word “cured” until more months have passed with no relapse.

Able900 has the longest tenure as being “cured” (as far as online users that come back to these forums are concerned). The world is full of people who have cured themselves that don’t live on the internet. The world is also full of people who have decided to just eat the anticandida diet as a permanent lifestyle change.

Then you have participants that haven’t stuck exactly to a given protocol or treatment, such as myself and Raster. Raster is close to symptom free, but from what I can tell he is one of the few people that is honest that he ventures off the diet from time to time, smokes cigarettes and is trying to quit, and used to smoke weed during his treatment before recently quitting. I personally have noticed that if I don’t smoke, my body heals much faster. I have struggled with smoking and cheating during the treatment, and I just now have recommitted myself to stay strictly on the protocol to reach a symptom free state.

The forum protocol is designed to get a sufferer to a “symptom-free” state. The word “cured” means different things to different people, and everyone’s case is unique and might have underlaying health issues besides Canddia that may need to be addressed once they are symptom free or close to it (i.e. mercury, etc.)

Able has been symptom free for almost 18 months, and has reintroduced foods in moderation and keeps his sugar intake to a minimum. But he enjoys wine, fried chicken, peanut butter, chicken salad, egg salad, beans, meat, seafood, hummus, eating out at restaurants 5-7 times a week, etc. He can work out and exercise daily, and experiences a complete healthy body and mind. That is success to me. That is all I want as of right now. Able’s Success Story Dec. 2011

Now, if Jorge is successful in eating western foods and drinking beer regularly for 6 months to a year and has no relapses, then he will have “proven” his protocol.

Make no bones about the protocol designed here on the forum, it is meant to get you symptom free. The word “cured” is up to you and your own journey of health.

The sample data is small because it’s not a controlled experiment, and nobody is monitoring the participants. The protocols on the web vary GREATLY. People have spent entire years trying to cure themselves and they were eating nuts and meats daily, getting them nowhere, taking useless probiotics like threelac and worthless supplements from corrupt companies.

I chose to pick a “proven” protocol and conduct my own experiment. I’ve picked this forum’s protocol because it makes sense to me and is basic. If you want to take longer to get to symptom free, then by all means eat almonds and quinoa and rice and butter and meat daily. For me personally, I just want to be symptom free sooner rather than later, so I avoid those items because they feed the fungus.

Let me clarify this part.

I have broken an strict diet, but I don’t drink beers everyday. I have done it some weekends without any relapse so far. During the week, I eat normal but NO junk food. I mean rice, beans, vegetables, meat, etc.

Jorge.

nicolita
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

raster;31047 wrote:

I’m with you.

Wtf?

5 weeks is not a timetable you should use to expect to cure your infestation. Plan on a 6-18 month recovery time, with many ups and downs throughout your treatment.

If you are not recovering well after 5 weeks, you likely are doing something incorrectly. Getting over candida is more than simply eating a good diet; the supplements are the x-factor.

-Probiotics
    -Antifungals
    -Vitamins and minerals
    -Digestive aids

The truth is we all have our own protocol, our own treatment plan, and getting better varies person to person. We all have not tried the same thing, so we all get different results.

-raster

I understand that getting over candida is more than simply eating a healthy diet. I am following a blend of the site diet, and one that was prescribed to me by my Ayurvedic Dr., and doing all the probiotics, etc. a huge issue i have with the site diet, is that i don’t eat meat, it makes me nauseous and i also don’t have the time to be sitting around cooking all kinds of weird breads and making kefir and shit, and I need some way to get enough calories and protein. i’ve kept lentils and chick peas for that reason because i digest them well, but other than that am following the site diet pretty much to the “t”.

Anyway, I’m tired of chasing my tail, and am going to start working with a Naturopath.

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

I was worried too about making everything at first. Once I developed a routine, it really became 2nd nature. Look, this condition sucks, and the treatments are worse than the condition, so I/we know how frustrating it all seems. I was there just like you are. But please know that people are here to help.

Also realize the forum will by nature have people posting that are suffering. The success stories of people are here as well, but the majority of posts are people that are just getting started or that have questions. The people that fell better are spending more time getting on with life and meeting other obligations. Raster, Able, and dvjorge are kind enough to stick around and help us find our health.

I say this to be helpful…Naturopaths can be helpful, but good ones are hard to find, and most will be expensive and have varying protocols. I went to one and was not impressed at all. I decided my intelligence and the help of former sufferers was the right decision for me when it comes to healing my body.

Making kefir is essential to establishing good bacteria. If you want any kind of bread on a candida protocol, you’ll have to bake it. There is no magic pill or fast cure out there. If you want help getting started, we’re all willing to chime in. Most of the forum members are using the forum protocol as a guideline. You can email Able900 for a copy if you want. It’s free.

I am creating a separate post now that illustrates the routine I’ve developed to make my weeks stress free and as efficient as possible. Might be useful for new people.

Good luck.

Angor

nicolita;31051 wrote:

I’m with you.

Wtf?

-Probiotics
    -Antifungals
    -Vitamins and minerals
    -Digestive aids

-raster

I understand that getting over candida is more than simply eating a healthy diet. I am following a blend of the site diet, and one that was prescribed to me by my Ayurvedic Dr., and doing all the probiotics, etc. a huge issue i have with the site diet, is that i don’t eat meat, it makes me nauseous and i also don’t have the time to be sitting around cooking all kinds of weird breads and making kefir and shit, and I need some way to get enough calories and protein. i’ve kept lentils and chick peas for that reason because i digest them well, but other than that am following the site diet pretty much to the “t”.

Anyway, I’m tired of chasing my tail, and am going to start working with a Naturopath.

I guess you’re reffering to my example of bread when you say “i also don’t have the time to be sitting around cooking all kinds of weird breads and making kefir and shit.” Just to inform you, the kind of bread I’m talking about is one cup teff, one cup water, blend, fry in the frying pan. It takes five minutes. But if you already have decided that you don’t want to try with a diet. Why are you complaining? Just stop trying.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Candida Cure: Quest for the Holy Grail?’ is closed to new replies.