candida cure guaranteed

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions candida cure guaranteed

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ffilc64 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

johnnyboy69
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

Hi i tried everything you could think about and noting work for me.
    candida diet,food elimination,coconut oil cleanse noting work.
    The only thing that cured me is COLOSTRUM LD from sovereign laboratories,no other brand works.
    Eat normal and take colostrum ld guaranteed.

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

johnnyboy69;60195 wrote: Hi i tried everything you could think about and noting work for me.
    The only thing that cured me is COLOSTRUM LD from sovereign laboratories,no other brand works.

You have exactly 1 post on this forum and your second post is made to promote a product made from a specific company. Why in the world would anyone believe you?

johnnyboy69

i am not promoting any product.its the product i used and it work.
    do you know what colostrum is,i think you should do research before you judge,and wasting time with remedies that you know noting about.

johnnyboy69

kodaz2005;60196 wrote:

Hi i tried everything you could think about and noting work for me.

You have exactly 1 post on this forum and your second post is made to promote a product made from a specific company. Why in the world would anyone believe you?

[h]i am not promoting any product.its the product i used and it work.
    do you know what colostrum is,i think you should do research before you judge,and wasting time with remedies that you know noting about.

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

This is complete spam.

You say you’re not promoting anything, but you mention the brand name and product specifically without going into further details. AND on top of that you say “no other brand works”!!

We on this forum go by hard evidence, concrete facts and scientific papers to back things up. Just by saying you were ‘cured’ and posting a tiny paragraph shouts out to us you’re promoting something just for the sake of it.

We get a lot of things like that on the forum, so we know when someone is BS’ing us.

Yes Colostrum has many health benefits, but has not been proven to “cure” candida overgrowths such as you say, especially when many on here have several complications in their condition, such as acidosis, adrenal fatigue, histamine intolerance, hypothyroidism.

If you want to say how it has helped you, by all means, tell us to help your claim. But until then, I’ll take this with a pinch of salt.

johnnyboy69

TheXtremisT;60204 wrote: This is complete spam.

You say you’re not promoting anything, but you mention the brand name and product specifically without going into further details. AND on top of that you say “no other brand works”!!

We on this forum go by hard evidence, concrete facts and scientific papers to back things up. Just by saying you were ‘cured’ and posting a tiny paragraph shouts out to us you’re promoting something just for the sake of it.

We get a lot of things like that on the forum, so we know when someone is BS’ing us.

Yes Colostrum has many health benefits, but has not been proven to “cure” candida overgrowths such as you say, especially when many on here have several complications in their condition, such as acidosis, adrenal fatigue, histamine intolerance, hypothyroidism.

If you want to say how it has helped you, by all means, tell us to help your claim. But until then, I’ll take this with a pinch of salt.

GI and stomach health. GI health is vital to disease prevention at all ages. GI permeability (Leaky Gut Syndrome) is a pandemic problem with a majority of our population affected.[48] Odds are this means you and your whole family. It is acknowledged to be the primary cause of autoimmune and allergic responses and the cause of many chronic disease conditions.It is caused by taking antibiotics, pain and other medications (see FDA warnings), acidic beverages (sodas, coffee etc), alcohol, pesticides, and other environmental factors. It results in allowing foreign particles and toxins to cross into our bloodstream through our GI and stomach lining that produce adverse immune reactions, internal infections and other conditions that include the destruction of our own body structure and tissue. Probiotics cannot prevent and heal GI tissue. They only crowd out bad bacteria to reduce infections.

Only colostrum has been proven in numerous clinical studies to prevent and heal this damage and stop this destructive process. Colostrum growth factors have been shown to prevent and heal stomach and GI damage. Colostrum helps eliminate GI infection and inflammation and helps colonize beneficial flora and fauna (probiotics). It initiates GI immune responses and helps us optimize nutritional intake.

johnnyboy69

Stop talking medications and other remedies.I think you guys should give colostrum a try and see if it works for you,it has a lot of benefits,any colostrum you could get just try. My heart goes out to you all.
    Be positive.

TheXtremisT
    Participant

Again, where’s your proof this cures candida?

Yes you can copy and paste just like the rest of us, but you have no proof of what it does against candida.

Plus you’ve contradicted yourself from earlier. In you OP, you put “only Colostrum LD works, no other brands do”.

Yet from that excerpt it talks about just Colostrum, not a specific brand.

And why did you repost the same topic?

johnnyboy69

Again, where’s your proof this cures candida?

Yes you can copy and paste just like the rest of us, but you have no proof of what it does against candida.

Plus you’ve contradicted yourself from earlier. In you OP, you put “only Colostrum LD works, no other brands do”.

Yet from that excerpt it talks about just Colostrum, not a specific brand.

And why did you repost the same topic

What did you suffer from are you in good health.Did you know what it was like to not eat what you want.
    Forget the brand now people,please use what ever brand you want as long it is colostrum,guarantee it will work,you will feel better. My heart goes out to who wants to feel healthy again,keep positive.

TheXtremisT
    Participant

I suffer from severe gut dysbiosis, hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue, poor digestion and candida overgrowth, so yes of course I know what it’s like to not eat what I want. Otherwise I wouldn’t be on this forum looking for help in my treatment.

Granted, it may make people feel better, but that’s not even close to a “cure, guaranteed” as you claimed in your OP. It can cause also problems for many, and I heard it originates from bovine milk, which is still lactose, and I try to avoid cows products. Goat milk products are better, more easily digestible and absorbable.

This is the last time I’ll post in this thread, and just to let you and others know – putting “Candida cure guaranteed” in the title, or the OP with other false claims – is going to give false hope to people suffering, and try it and resulting in nothing.

Curing candida is not as simple as taking one thing as you claim. You need a protocol and a safe long term approach.

Ffilc64
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

Hi there. Thank you for your advice. Can I ask how you’re doing with things now? I’m debating whether or not to try the Colostrum LD. Do you still need to follow the candida diet? And how long did you take it for or is it still ongoing treatment? How much did you initially take?
    Sorry for all the questions, just want to know as much as I can before I buy as it is so expensive. Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘candida cure guaranteed’ is closed to new replies.