Candida Clear from gnc

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Clear from gnc

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

amack1841
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

Has anyone tried the Candida clear from GNC?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This has been posted before, just a few days ago.

I’ve looked at two types of Candida Clear, the single capsules and the combination of two capsules, one containing enzymes. To be honest I wouldn’t waste my money on either product for several reasons. For example, in the single capsule dosage the oregano oil should be liquid and not capsules. The Caprylic acid amount isn’t near enough, and neither is the biotin amount. A decent dosage of Caprylic acid in treating Candida should be around 3600 mg per day in divided doses taken with meals, and you would be better off buying pure organic coconut oil as a Caprylic acid source. The biotin dosage should be closer to 6 mg instead of 2. Magnesium is also in the capsules, and you shouldn’t take magnesium without calcium as they depend on each other. As far as the combined capsules are concerned, they’re even worse. This form contains cellulase and hemicellulase enzymes, both of which break down certain enzymes in vegetables. The by-product of vegetable enzymes being broken down and combined with cellulase and hemicellulase is a type of sugar which feeds the Candida.

If you will type click on “Search” at the top of the page, and type the subject of your concern into the “Posts” space, such as “Candida Clear” you will probably find an answer to your questions and not have to wait for it.

Able

myucateco
    Topics: 4

when you say “Candida Clear from GNC”, do you mean the product put out by NOW Foods?

amack1841

Yep, Thats what it is. The Nowfoods.

Able900
    Spectator

myucateco wrote: when you say “Candida Clear from GNC”, do you mean the product put out by NOW Foods?

As far as I’m aware, all brands contain the same ingredients.

Able

amack1841

I went and got a strain for my local health food store. I also got aloe and coconut oil.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

So, don’t get the two capsule product, but the single capsule product (if you do get it?)

I sorta feel that this sounds like a good product because of the combinations of ingredients it uses. I mean, a little oil of oregano is better than none, right? A little magnesium/calcium is better than none, right? I mean, buying all of this stuff seperately is expensive, and this product has it all in one capsule.

Able900
    Spectator

raster wrote: A little magnesium/calcium is better than none, right?

raster;
    You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about in some areas of your posts. Since this is the case, you need to do at least a bit of research before passing on such advice as, “A little magnesium/calcium is better than none.” If you bothered to read the ingredients in Candida Clear then you should know that the product contains no calcium, and I wasn’t just practicing my typing skills when I posted that magnesium shouldn’t be taken without calcium as they depend on each other. I’ll clarify that statement for you; the absorption and metabolism of magnesium depends upon the intake of calcium along with it, the same is true as far as calcium depending on magnesium for metabolism and absorption, thus my original statement, “they depend on each other.” In addition to this, when two nutrients depend on each other, taking only one of the nutrients can cause a deficiency of the other. This is often the case when people take only one or two B vitamins, they can become deficient in the others.

Able

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Candida Clear from gnc’ is closed to new replies.