Candida Clear!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Clear!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

michan_81
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

Hey guys!

Just bought Candida Clear and Now Foods 50 billion probiotics. Anyone know if its any good??

michan_81

And also how many pills should I take of each one?

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

I had a really bad die reaction to candida clear & subsequently found out I was allergic to oregano. A lot of Now products contain rice flour also.

michan_81

All right, but a die off reaction must be good? Then it is working right?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is a multi-antifungal product. It would be best to purchase each one of these antifungals seperately and rotate between them so that the candida will not adapt or get used to any of them. By taking a product like this, you risk gaining immunity to most of the antifungals all at once, which isn’t very good. Also, it’d be best to buy biotin seperately as well.

It can take as long as 6-18 months to recover from candida overgrowth and this product won’t help you get better faster when compared to taking any one of these antifungals seperately.

It’s up to you what doseage to take and most members of the forum don’t use this product and buy the supplements individually.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Candida Clear!’ is closed to new replies.