Candida-Cleanser – Product that claims huge benefits

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida-Cleanser – Product that claims huge benefits

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

weBhealthy
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

Hi Everyone!

I’ve been hearing about a product that sounds like it is working wonders for curing candida and I want to try it for both myself and my boyfriend. The product is called Candida-Cleanser and I’m wondering if anyone else here has a report from using it?

Apparently, this product breaks down the chitin sheath or protein layer protecting the candida organism and is said to be the only non toxic fungus killer safe for humans.

I have only heard good things thus far about it and the youtubes I’ve watched have been very encouraging. I do know from reading Able’s posts that die off can be hard on the body and can damage the liver so I want to make sure that I don’t make my situation worse in anyway.

I’ve been dealing with a huge flair up for about a year now and it seems to be getting worse due to my inability to get my boyfriend to work together on the diet and of course, on how hard the diet is to pull off. Last summer and fall we traveled too much to dedicate ourselves to the diet approach. I know my case is getting more advanced because of the rash that is growing under my breasts and splotches now on my back… still craving sugars – of course – but have cut back – still, highly unlikely that a purely dietary approach is going to make it around our house!

I’m considering doing a youtube also to journal my experiences with the Candida-Cleanser product. PLease lmk know by commenting or asking questions so I can benefit from your experiences and help others as I also get a handle on this pesky condition!

THANKS and ENJOY LIFE!
    weBhealthy

livinghealthy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t think any single product will help you get over CRC (candida related complex) and it takes a carefully thought out plan to get better. Each person has different causes and each person has different symptoms. For you, you likely aren’t detoxing the toxins properly and thus the liver is overburdened and not detoxing well. If you want a good liver cleanse, I have a link on here that is likely way cheaper.

Seperately my old ND from years back sent out an email recently and it said something about doing a $200 colon/liver cleanse, etc. I laughed because the one by my new ND is only like $60 or so and is likely way more effective and isn’t marketed.

Also check out SF722 reviews if you want something that does the same thing. Basically a biofilm/fatty acid protocol would do the same thing if used in conjunction with the diet.

-raster

livinghealthy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

raster do you know where i can find a company that sells SF722 in the UK or ships internationally?

Thank You.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out amazon.com, iherb.com, rockwellnutrition.com, google shopping…

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Candida-Cleanser – Product that claims huge benefits’ is closed to new replies.