Candida cleanse "how long do most people take to get it under control?"

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida cleanse "how long do most people take to get it under control?"

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  toni8 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

toni8
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

Hello friends I am happy I have found this forum, I have felt so lonely and depressed these past few month gee , I thought it was the end of the world, Though by reading some of your postings I realize I am not alone and that makes me feel better. I took me 2 months to get a diagnoses from a holistic doctor since my clinic kept saying i was normal and all that they did stool tests and blood tests and all was “normal” little did I know(my symtoms were like i had stomach flu,fiber nauseous, coated tongue,exhaustion, depressed and anxiety,acking muscles,loose stools,food allergies,nail fongus,jocks itch and athlete’s foot) anyway I have been doing the diet for 2 months and also been taking antifungals, first Matula tea for one month and then Aquaflora hihg potency #9 also i took coconut oil, psyllium and probiotics Klaire lab complete probiotics also just started taking molybdenum for die offs (which were terrible for a month) and inetinew (glutamime for stomach discomfort and leaky gut etc). I am begining to feel better and some days I feel ok and then step backwards and this makes me feel so sad. Does anyone know how long does it take before one feels normal again? also read that green matcha is great for your adrenal because is highly antioxidant and does not affect your blood sugar or blood pressure at all and has a calming effect in ones mind, I have read many things against caffeine but matcha is not strictly caffeine and is highly alkaline the opposite of coffe… thanks for any information you may have for me and sharing your knowledge with me. Also are there any antifungals that are not as strong as others I would like to continue but with a milder kind of antifungal for awhile. Cheers and have a beautiful shiny day!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Plan on a 6-18 month recovery timeline to get over candida; it takes a long time to heal the body and get over a debilitating illness.

I would examine SF722 undecenoic acid by thorne as an alternative antifungal, it seems to cause less die-off for some people.

-raster

toni8

raster;31114 wrote: Plan on a 6-18 month recovery timeline to get over candida; it takes a long time to heal the body and get over a debilitating illness.

I would examine SF722 undecenoic acid by thorne as an alternative antifungal, it seems to cause less die-off for some people.

-raster

Great thank you now I will have more realistic expectations, and yes I just got a bottle of SF722 and will begin with it after the aquaflora finishes which will be in a few days and will take a few days off antifungals, I hear Candidate is very mild and soothing too. id you get it under control by using different antifungals? would love to hear your story as well and thanks immensly for your answer and sharing with me 🙂

raster
    Participant

We recommend candidate for die-off but not for a general supplement to get better from candida.

-raster

toni8

raster;31118 wrote: We recommend candidate for die-off but not for a general supplement to get better from candida.

-raster

Super thanks for your quick answer 🙂

toni8

-raster

Do you recommend taking SF722 at night with food or doesn’t matter when or how? thanks in advance!

raster
    Participant

You should take it with meals, hopefully you don’t eat too late at night.

-raster

toni8

raster;31151 wrote: You should take it with meals, hopefully you don’t eat too late at night.

-raster

Ok thank you again, no not so late 6 or 7 p.m

p.s: I mademe some bread with your recipie 🙂 will eat with breakfast tomorow!

toni8

Hey Raster just a quick question, the bottle on the SF722 says 10 to 15 capsules a day? how many did you take daily and for how long? thanks!

raster
    Participant

I am surprised to see it say this much, I just looked at my bottle and couldn’t believe it. I would start out at 2 per meal or 6 capsules per day.

-raster

toni8

raster;31169 wrote: I am surprised to see it say this much, I just looked at my bottle and couldn’t believe it. I would start out at 2 per meal or 6 capsules per day.

-raster

Yeah 10 to 15 capsules a day seemed way too much…so 2 per meal total 6 a day and stay with that amount right? or 2 per day starting n moving up to six per day? thanks again for your information : )

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Candida cleanse "how long do most people take to get it under control?"’ is closed to new replies.