Candida Cleanse and Adderall medication ineffective

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Cleanse and Adderall medication ineffective

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  trublu65 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

trublu65
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

I am a 46 year old male and this is my situation which will lead to a question. My nutritionist had determined that I had an overgrowth of Candida so I started the candida clear 14 day cleanse and changed my diet (dramatically) to a perfect candida diet. I received the serires of rabies vaccines (rescued a baby raccoon that was rabid) about a year ago and made the mistake of getting my first flu vaccine shortly after that. Started the candida clear about 3 weeks ago and went through the 14 days.
    I felt better after that so I started a second 14 days but had to stop becuase of experiencing a brain fog unlike anything I have ever felt in my entire life. So bad that my brain is incapable of performing any office work. I understand what I am experiencing is my body ridding itself of the candida and the effexor that I had stopped taking about three months ago, however my adderall is simply not working at all. IN addition I have taken guarana (which always give me great ernergy) and even drank coffee (which I have been off of for years) however nothing is having any positive effect.

Does anyone have some insight into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank YOu

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Read this to know what to do about the brain-fog and the toxins.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

And as far as your other concerns go, read this post.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Let us know if you have questions about the information on the links.
    Able

RogueMind
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Have you tried using some Nootropics for your brain fog? I personally use Neuro Boost Piracetam, L-Theanine, and Choline Bitartrate. It’s helped me with my brain fog issues.

Neuro Boost Piracetam, is a drug that excites the ACh (acetylcholine) receptors. ACh receptors are linked to memory production as well as over all cognitive functionality. The Choline I take is Choline Bitartrate (a ACh neurotransmitter) which helps replenish the choline that the Piracetam uses through the stimulation of the ACh receptors. L-Theanine can be found in green tea. L-Theanine is generally used to help with anxiety and to help bring an easier sleep however it has helped my Neuro Boost Piracetam and Choline.

There’s other items out there too that have been shown to help with brain fog such as Picamilon, Noopept (there isn’t much research into this one so be cautious), Hydergine, and Huperzine!

Well I hope you found this informative and helpful and if you have any questions I’d be glad to try to help you out. I know how painful brain fog can be, I was having difficulty remembering if I had just locked the door after leaving and work schedules. So I definitely understand what you are going through and wish you the best.

trublu65

Hello Able900 and thank you for the very informative reply to my post. I ordered the molybdenum that you recommended from Amazon and just started to take some milk thistle. I am a landscape design/maint contractor and now 6 days later my office is almost at a complete standstill , is there anything else I can do to get my brain working again right away? I have employees in other countries that need to come in on an h2b program and I need to be communicating with them and the law firm I hired as well as many, many renewal contracts pouring in as well as e-mails. We have 160 landsape maint accounts and it has all come to a standstill. I have a perfect candida diet and this is the first time in my life I can remember not having a craving for sweet’s, so I know I can continue this diet and want to continue it.

Thanks again, your postings seem to be one of the most insightful I have read anywhere online.

trublu65

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You don’t need to take any special product to treat brain fog. You just need to detox further and then eventually it’ll lift from the body. My brain fog lessened dramatically after 2-4 weeks on the diet.

If you want to detox faster, this will help eliminate or reduce brain fog. You can do this by sweating out the toxins via the skin by taking a hot tub, steam room, jacuzzi, sauna, or even hot bath.

-raster

trublu65

Hi Rogue Mind, I appreciate the info. It seems like most of these items you reccomended are drugs instead of supplements. I have been taking adderall for 12 years with good results and have gotten off effexor a few months ago and I think that is one of the reasons why I am really hurtin, so I want to go with the all supplements approach, but I sincerely thank you for replying.

Able900
    Spectator

trublu65 wrote: Hello Able900 and thank you for the very informative reply to my post. I ordered the molybdenum that you recommended from Amazon and just started to take some milk thistle. I am a landscape design/maint contractor and now 6 days later my office is almost at a complete standstill, is there anything else I can do to get my brain working again right away?

Tru, please post all the antifungals you’re taking as well the doses, plus amount of molybdenum you’re taking in a day’s time.

Are you taking a probiotic yet?

trublu65

Hi Raster, Yes those were my thoughts however Able900 seems to be on the top of his game with all of the info I read so I ordered the moybdemum and taking pro-biotics, c,magnesium and milk thistle. But I have been doing just what you suggested. My wife and I have a Jacuzzi inside the house so I have been doing that with the epsom salt and letting the jets massage the kidney, areas and sides to help detox faster.

I was able to get right up this morning, but the brain fog rolled in about midway through the morning however it is deffinitely an improvement.

trublu65

I just wanted to thank everybody again for responding to my posts. I don’t think I ever asked for help like this in an online forum and it is very, very much appreciated and a big help psychologically.

trublu65

Able900
    Spectator

Tru, did you see my post above? About the antifungals and doses of molybdenum as well as the dose of probiotics.

trublu65

Hi Able900, I just went back to your original post two different times and didn’t see your new post until the third time. My brain is just not working at all. I am glad you asked because in thinking about it, I am pretty much popping these supplement once or twice a day. Here are the exact amounts I will start taking tommorow –milk thislte (by natures bounty) 175 mg twice daily—-5 htp (by sundown) 200 mg 2 times daily—-zinc cold an dflu (natures sunshine) 4 daily–(mostly zinc glutonate and zinc acetate) not sure how many mg’s they are and pro-biotic eleven (natures sunshine pro-biotics)which is mostly many different forms of lactobacillus and bifidobacterium one capsule two times daily…Moybdenum I could not find locally so i ordered what you reccomended….jacuzzi once per night with epsom salt and my diet is an absolutely perfect candida diet….no refined sugar, no processed foods.

I do take adderall 30 mg’s twice daily and 2 guaran per day.

Trublu65

Able900
    Spectator

Tru, I would imagine that it’s a little difficult to know how much of the brain fog is coming from die-off, and how much from the flu. Both of course can cause this. I still don’t know how many billions of the probiotic you’re taking or the molybdenum dose.

If you’re not taking at least 250 mcg of molybdenum three times a day, morning, noon, and night, then you need to increase this. I’m assuming that the one you have reads “amino acid chelate” somewhere on the label?

Able

trublu65

Hi Able900, I had my wife order the exact molybdenum that you had reccomended in the first post from Amazon. In hindsight, I don’t think I had the flu this year and I just think that it was the candida overgrowth. I wonder if I have always had more candida than usual for years becuase I always had an unbelievable craving for sweets for as long as I can remember with the exception of the last 3 weeks.

Able900
    Spectator

trublu65 wrote: Hi Able900, I had my wife order the exact molybdenum that you had reccomended in the first post from Amazon. In hindsight, I don’t think I had the flu this year and I just think that it was the candida overgrowth. I wonder if I have always had more candida than usual for years becuase I always had an unbelievable craving for sweets for as long as I can remember with the exception of the last 3 weeks.

It’s estimated that Candida is naturally found in about 80% of the population, obviously if you have an overgrowth, you are one of these who have always had it. The Candida can be “on the verge of an overgrowth” for many years before becoming an actual infestation, this would explain a craving for sweets during that time even though the actual infestation had not began.

Tru, I still don’t know how many billions of your probiotic you’re taking or the amount of molybdenum you’re taking every day.

Able

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

So 80% of the population has candida overgrowth? Or do they just have candida present but no overgrowth?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Candida Cleanse and Adderall medication ineffective’ is closed to new replies.