Candida causing my anxiety to sky rocket?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida causing my anxiety to sky rocket?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  laineyk 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

laineyk
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 19

Is that possible? I have been on anti depressant for years but now it seems as if its stopped working?

I also am always feeling like my head is in a washing machine. can not concentrate, feel drugged up or something, just so weird

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

Anxiety and brain fog are very common symptoms of candidiasis, yes.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The toxins are damaging your brain, eroding your neural membrane. If you were to supplement with essential fatty acids which largely make up the brain, then this should reduce your anxiety symptoms. Examples include omega’s, flax oil, fermented cod liver oil, glutamine, etc. The meds are not reversing your problems and the candida could have caused your anxiety by itself all of this time.

You need to get the toxins out of the body as much as possible, otherwise it will continue to give you bad symptoms. Do you have a detox plan?

-raster

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

laineyk;52592 wrote: Is that possible? I have been on anti depressant for years but now it seems as if its stopped working?

I also am always feeling like my head is in a washing machine. can not concentrate, feel drugged up or something, just so weird

What raster said!

Raster said this to me when I signed up and you feel better within days of adding flax.
    Or maybe just I did,lol.

Once you get your diet in order you may not need those meds.
    Some of my family members got off them after months of supplementing with EFAs and fruit-fasting (only eating fruit,but they didnt have candida issues).

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Your depression and anxiety are related to candida. It is possible that if you treat your candida, you don’t need your anti depressants any more. But in any case, don’t stop using your antidepressants without the consent of your doctor.
    Did you have a depression/anxiety before you had candida?
    Take the advice of raster. So, essential oils which can be found in fish oil, flax oil and hemp seed oil. Niacin can alleviate your anxiety.

laineyk

Raster, So is Fish oil enough?

I am taking L-glutamine, but probably not enough, how much do you suggest of both of these?

I started a protocol 5 days ago’ this is the regimen I am to be on;

1. Candizyme-

1. Take 1/2 hour b4 meal or 2 hours after meals
    2. Start with 1 cap for 4 days in a.m.
    3. Then add 1 in the p.m. (so now you are up to 1 a.m./ 1 p.m.) for four days
    4. Add 1 more in a.m. ( so now you are up to 2 a.m./ 1 p.m.) for 4 days
    5. Then add 1 in p.m. (so now you are up to 2 a.m./ 2 p.m.) continue this regimen until you have gone through 1 month (90 capsule bottle)

2. Oreganol-

1. Take in the middle of larger meal
    2. start at 1 a day and work up every 4 days until you reach 3 a day.
    3. Continue this regimen until you have gone through 1 month (60 capsule bottle)

3. Candex-

1. Take one hour b4 meal or two hours after meal
    2. Start with 1 cap for 4 days in a.m.
    3. Then add one in p.m. (so now you are up to 1 a.m./ 1 p.m.) for 4 days
    4. Then add one more in a.m. (so now you are up to 2 a.m./ 1 p.m.) for four days
    5. Then add one more in p.m. (so now you are taking 2 a.m./ 2 p.m.) continue this regimen until you have gone through 1 month (120 cap bottle will leave you plenty left over to use as maintenance dose.

I have cut out sugars and as of yesterday cut out starches and dairy. Dairy is hard because I LOVE cheese.

whom should I see who could actually test me for this? The person who gave me this protocol is a nutrinonalist at health food store. She listened to me for a couple minutes and said CANDIDA. I went in to talk about magnesium.

I guess I need to look for holistic M.D.? is there an actual test though?

I am so tired ans sick. I want relief so badly.

Oh and do any of you have worse symptoms in morning and then again mid afternoon? seems to ease up by evening

Thanks, Lainey

raster
    Participant

So you don’t need 2 digestive enzyme products…this is what candizyme and candex are. You need just one digestive enzyme product.

Antifungals typically can cause anxiety and for you to feel worse, and so I would not take the oreganol if your anxiety is bad.

Here is the candida testing I recommend:

http://www.candidaplan.com/store/Candida-Testing/

The results need to be analyzed by a regular or naturopathic doctor.

If you’ve got this bad like most of us, the die-off from the yeast will make you feel bad. You need to come up with a detox plan to detox the toxins, otherwise they will remain in the body and make you feel bad.

Most people have a 6-18 month recovery time to get over this and so if you want to get better faster, then a naturopath is the way to go. Keep in mind it costs a bunch of money.

-raster

laineyk

I guess I wasn’t clear on how I am to take these enzymes. I am supposed to take the Candizyme fist, by itself for a month.

then start with the oreganol by itself for a month

and then the Candex by itself

So you say that the oreganol could cause more anxiety??? YIKES…do not need that

when you say “detox plan” isn’t that what I am doing? what else can I do?

also you forgot to mention how much fish oil and L-glutamaine you feel is sufficient

so is a acupuncturist also a naturopath? Not sure how to find one. I know I sound like an idiot but I have seen so many drs this past year my head is swimming

My acupuncturist says she can help me with this….

laineyk

I had stool sampling done by EnteroLab back in March of 2013

Does any of this show possible Candida>
    fecal anti -gliadin IgA 17units

Fecal anti casein IgA 15 units

Feacl anti ovalbumin 8 units

HLA-DQB1 molecule Allele 1 0301

HLA-DQB1 molecule Allele 2 0301

Serologic equivalent HLA-DQ 3.3 (subtype 7,7)

GK
    Topics: 4

Your symptoms could be related to candida (partially or perhaps fully), but in any case DO NOT stop the anti-depressants without checking with your doc. I have been on several psych drugs for over 24 years for anxiety and related problems, and if there’s one thing I’ve learnt, its to never mess with psych medication on your own….always consult your doc and if you have to reduce it, ALWAYS TAPER IT DOWN SLOWLY over many weeks. Good luck.

raster
    Participant

There are some acupuncturists that are natural doctors and some are not. It varies person to person.

You need your candida test results analyzed by a doctor or naturopath.

You don’t have a detox plan because you are just blindly taking supplements. When you kill candida you have to detox the toxins because otherwise they will remain within the body and make you feel bad.

The amount of fish oil and glutamine you take depends on the products you purchase. Ideally you want around 1500mg of glutamine per day seperated 3 times over 3 meals. For the fish oil, I would take 1-3 capsules with 2 meals per day.

I have a feeling you found a website that stated it can cure your candida within a set time period. This is a hardcore illness and it takes 6-18+ months to get better…so don’t think you are going to nuke it and get better within weeks or months. It takes a long time to reverse health problems.

-raster

laineyk

GK, no worries, I know better then to play with the psych meds.

raster; you are correct, I am totally am blindly taking whatever someone tells me to.

so to “Detox” I have to be 1. on the strict diet
    2. take good probiotic (which I do)
    3. take antifungal

correct? so my acupuncurist does not have ND after her name so I guess shes not who I need to be seeing

I am looking for a quick fix, but I have been severely ill for going on 2 years now so whats another year and half?

oh and can’t get the testing done in NY. UGH

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Candida causing my anxiety to sky rocket?’ is closed to new replies.