Candida blood test

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida blood test

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LRHG 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

Hi all,

Has anyone had a candida blood test?
    LINK: http://www.return2health.net/candia-5-candida-test-kit.html?gclid=CJmToujHkKcCFQPgbgodvjj4cg#panel_info

Are they effective?

Apparently they test for candida antibodies; but I am wondering if they are reliable?

Or are stool tests better?

Thanks!

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Clare_ wrote: Hi all,

Has anyone had a candida blood test?
    LINK: http://www.return2health.net/candia-5-candida-test-kit.html?gclid=CJmToujHkKcCFQPgbgodvjj4cg#panel_info

Are they effective?

Apparently they test for candida antibodies; but I am wondering if they are reliable?

Or are stool tests better?

Thanks!

Clare,
    Those tests aren’t reliable.
    By the way, the presence of a humoral response to candida albicans isn’t a good signal. When antibodies are high, it means T-cell response is non-existent. T-Cell response is our defense against fungal pathogens.

There is an interesting blood test that looks for fragments of complements of candida cell wall. Fragments of complements are soluble parts of the cell wall of candida albicans that reach the bloodstream. When someone has developed a fungal intestinal growth, the yeast cell (unicell form) mutates to hyphae. This mycelial mutation allow fragments of the yeast cell to leak in the bloodstream. This test, Candida Immune Complexes in blood, looks for those fragments of the broken cell circulating in the blood, as well as a high IGG humoral response, and candida albicans antigen.

The presence of fragments of complement in the blood indicates that MUTATION from yeast to fungus is occurring in the colon supporting the presence of this syndrome.

I hope this help you.
    Jorge.

LRHG
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 26

Jorge,
    I had that candida immune complexes and the test was within normal limits. Does this then rule out candida albicans overgrowth ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Candida blood test’ is closed to new replies.