candida and vertigo

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions candida and vertigo

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  roisinshiels 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

roisinshiels
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

hi guys and girls has anyone else suffered with vertigo caused by candida??? i feel like im the only one in the world experiencing this… would love to hear from others xxx how ye coped,, how long it took to heal,, and tips xxx

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Do you mean dizziness? I believe that’s a symptom. I would get it occasionally, but through the strict diet and protocol, I don’t get it anymore, really.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I had a lot of dizziness/vertigo during the cleanse, because I wasn’t taking proper supplements to help out my liver. Once I started taking molybdenum and vitamin C, things got waaaay better.

roisinshiels

Vertigo not dizziness,,, feeling of umbalanced when i walked… and pressure on nose head sinuses,,,semingly candida is causing my vertigo,, so the holistic woman says =) the candida stays in my ears and creates havoc with vertigo??….im on the cleanse since january 4th… the sinus pressure is gone but still have the vertigo…
    my other symptoms were weight gain acne on jawline which i never had before and lots of mucus…

im on multi vitimins and candi support tablets…

and on the strictest diet ever 🙂

im 24 and also had a baby 6 months ago… one month after the candida flared up… i couldnt even walk without holding on to walls…

so can candida can also cause vertigo ? or am i mad staying on this diet for no reason?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I had inner ear disorder which resulted in vertigo. They gave me drugs for it which made some other problems along the way. I actually didn’t know the two were connected when I started the treatment for candida, but along the way during my treatment I slowly reduced the drugs and eventually stopped taking them altogether 🙂 It went away with many other symptoms which I either knew or later find out were all candida symptoms.

Arijana

roisinshiels

thank you so much… did it take you long to recover??? x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘candida and vertigo’ is closed to new replies.