Candida and the strict diet. Some advices.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida and the strict diet. Some advices.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pauçp Jose 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Ok so I´m on day 15 of my diet and I´m felling ok now. Before I was so depress. I´m taking 18 tablespoon of coconut oil and 4 pills of 50 billions from renew life but this stuf is so expensive. I´m felling so much better but I would like to take just 10 tablespoon of coconut oil or less and take only 2 pill instead of 4 pill per day. But I´m afraid that candida come back. My real question is: If I take 2 pills of 50 billions ( total of 100 billions), 10 tablespoon of coconut oil and 4 cloves per day is good. Coconut oil is to be followed in all the diet of 18 months? Or If I stop coconut oil candida will comeback?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Pauçp Jose wrote: Ok so I´m on day 15 of my diet and I´m felling ok now. Before I was so depress. I´m taking 18 tablespoon of coconut oil and 4 pills of 50 billions from renew life but this stuf is so expensive. I´m felling so much better but I would like to take just 10 tablespoon of coconut oil or less and take only 2 pill instead of 4 pill per day. But I´m afraid that candida come back. My real question is: If I take 2 pills of 50 billions ( total of 100 billions), 10 tablespoon of coconut oil and 4 cloves per day is good. Coconut oil is to be followed in all the diet of 18 months? Or If I stop coconut oil candida will comeback?

Jose, I would think that lowering the doses by that amount wouldn’t make much difference since you’re doing so well. You could test it for one week and see if it makes a difference. If negative symptoms return, you could just raise the probiotics amount to 150 billion and leave the coconut oil at 10 teaspoons a day.

As long as you stay on the diet, lowering the amounts shouldn’t make much of a difference, but remember that if you do this, it’s very important to remain strictly on the diet.

Able

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Thanks able. You should be paid for your good coments :D. i WISH YOU THE BEST

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Candida and the strict diet. Some advices.’ is closed to new replies.