Candida and the flu

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Candida and the flu

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

brendo
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 7

So I was being very good, strictly following the diet for the past 2 and a half months. Then family came to visit and I cheated (had Vietnamese food) and on top of that, I caught the flu from my sick rommmate.
    I’m certain it is the flu as I have never had any of he symptoms I’m having (fever, sore throat, cough, major headache) in the past 2.5 months. Does anyone have any advice at all in order to fight the flu while still sticking to the diet and still function?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

brendo wrote: So I was being very good, strictly following the diet for the past 2 and a half months. Then family came to visit and I cheated (had Vietnamese food) and on top of that, I caught the flu from my sick rommmate.
    I’m certain it is the flu as I have never had any of he symptoms I’m having (fever, sore throat, cough, major headache) in the past 2.5 months. Does anyone have any advice at all in order to fight the flu while still sticking to the diet and still function?

I don’t know why you couldn’t stick with the diet during the flu since it’s a healthy diet, unless you’re talking about adding more protein? If you think you need this, I would try to add mostly chicken or fish.

I’m also unsure as far as what you mean when you mentioned “function.” If you’re talking about work or school, you shouldn’t continue either if you actually have the flu.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candida and the flu’ is closed to new replies.