Candida and Sex

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida and Sex

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

rock1973
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

I asked this question before here.. but thought i would ask some more questions.. I had Candida Very Very bad due to toxic mold exposure. For Years i had it and did not realize i had the condition. Which i have almost rid myself of this beast.. took me a long time to get it under control.

Anyway.. my question. im worried i might have transferred this condition to my ex girlfriend through sex.

Can this be transferred by oral sex??

Can This be transferred by Intercourse??

Do i have to Ejaculate inside her to Transfer the condition Candida???

Can the Condition be transfered just by having un protected sex without Ejaculating?

I know these questions might be kind of graphic but i would like to ask so i know the answer. Im worried my ex girlfriend has the condition.

fscott
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 17

Is she experiencing any symptoms that you know of?

I have heard a couple people saying they believe they got Candida through sex with women. I’ve read that sexual transmission is mostly dependent on the person having a lowered immunity. You’re probably ok; I would think that if Candida was even moderately easy to pass through sex a lot more people would be afflicted with it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Doubtful.

Yes, having unprotected sex up to two or three times within a 24 hour period makes it possible but no guarantee.

Probably, but nothing is absolute with Candida albicans.

Can the Condition be transfered just by having un protected sex without Ejaculating?

See above.

Able

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Candida may be passed through sexual intercourse or oral sex.

Able900
    Spectator

princeofsin wrote: Candida may be passed through … oral sex.

Do you have research?

rock1973

Able900 wrote:

Doubtful.

Yes, having unprotected sex up to two or three times within a 24 hour period makes it possible but no guarantee.

Probably, but nothing is absolute with Candida albicans.

See above.

Able

Thanks for the info

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Doesn’t even take sex..yes, it can be aggravated through sexual contact.

My birds and I used to be very close, “give me a kiss” and shared a lot of time in close quarters. I’ve since surrendered them for our combined best life/health interests, as heart breaking as it was to pass them forward (they are in the best hands now). They had proven yeast/fungal issues and we didn’t have sex. Soooo, there’s that…research or no, it’s truth….

I’ve read blogs where couples claim to have passed it back and forth for decades.

However, candida isn’t a plague….CRC is an overgrowth of something naturally found everywhere. It’s what makes fruit rot. It’s part of nature. Always has been. Always will be. This is not something new. Was probably on earth before man. Baby’s have had oral thrush since the beginning of time. Somehow, all our systems got out of balance which allowed Candida to get out of balance and overgrow (if it got out of balance and under-grew I doubt any of us would even know the word candida). As candida grows out of harmony it gradually compromises the immune system, which is common with CRC.

Rock, you ask a smart question(s)…….and what a loving man to worry about your ex….

Rock on…..

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

Yep

I caught it. Once intercourse only. That was all it took.
    Wrecked my life. 29th December 2007, then I woke up on the 1st of March with terrible breath, and white tongue.

How do I make the connection. My breath was the same terrible, deathly breath that I smelled of hers. I told her she had to go, as her breath was terrible.

I have seen the word “cure” be bandied about here. Has anyone actually got cured?
    I mean, been brought back to the health and lifestyle they had before they got sick?
    In law, often a legal remedy for someone who has been wronged is compensation such that it would put them in the same position as they were before they were wronged by the other party.

This is what I would consider a cure with Candida.
    So has anyone actually been cured, where they aren’t living a restricted life of strict diet? Or has nobody been cured?

rock1973

Bucephalus wrote: Yep

I caught it. Once intercourse only. That was all it took.
    Wrecked my life. 29th December 2007, then I woke up on the 1st of March with terrible breath, and white tongue.

How do I make the connection. My breath was the same terrible, deathly breath that I smelled of hers. I told her she had to go, as her breath was terrible.

I have seen the word “cure” be bandied about here. Has anyone actually got cured?
    I mean, been brought back to the health and lifestyle they had before they got sick?
    In law, often a legal remedy for someone who has been wronged is compensation such that it would put them in the same position as they were before they were wronged by the other party.

This is what I would consider a cure with Candida.
    So has anyone actually been cured, where they aren’t living a restricted life of strict diet? Or has nobody been cured?

I got it from toxic mold exposure. I thought i actually had it beat… then it returned once i stopped my remedies… Im actually trying a new product that claims to cure it in 2 weeks… on my first week guess we will see what happens… so far so good.

Able900
    Spectator

flailingWcandi wrote: My birds and I used to be very close, “give me a kiss” and shared a lot of time in close quarters. I’ve since surrendered them for our combined best life/health interests, as heart breaking as it was to pass them forward (they are in the best hands now). They had proven yeast/fungal issues and we didn’t have sex. Soooo, there’s that…research or no, it’s truth….

That actually makes some sense, no matter how weird it looks at first read.
    http://www.cabdirect.org/abstracts/19751321000.html;jsessionid=8C0E06532C9604C873ABDD01F3F20794

But there’s no research or proof that it’s ever been passed from human to human via any way other than unprotected sexual intercourse, and even then the terrain would have to be readily suitable for a Candida overgrowth. Just as round after round of antibiotics can’t cause a Candida infestation in everyone who has lived through these, the same goes for ‘catching’ Candida infestations.

Able

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Candida and Sex’ is closed to new replies.