Candida and Heavy Metals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida and Heavy Metals

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Aluminium is contained in most antiperspirants. The worrying thing about it, along with many other heavy metals and compounds, is the lack of research conducted on it. The effect of chronic long-term exposure to the majority of the countless chemicals you encounter everyday in the form of food additives, cosmetics, cleaning products, pesticides etc has never been established. That’s without taking into account the synergistic effects of multiple chemicals. Even if we could say aluminium is safe at X amount per day, what about when it’s mixed with fluoride? Together they’ve been shown to be able to pass the blood-brain barrier.

When you think of how many ingredients some products have, it seems hopeless that we’ll be able to fathom the kind of damage we’re doing to ourselves. How on Earth do you study the effects of thousands of chemical combinations on humans over decades? The government seems happy to allow companies to create and use whatever their chemical imaginations allow though, and we have no choice but to be their guinea pigs.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

ZoePhoenix wrote: Oh gosh… I think the last filling I got was a silver filling. Should I be worried about that?

Hi,
    If your candida infestation don’t respond to a good protocol, yes. If you relapse after having candida under control, it can be a mercury connection. Mercury is something to consider if you don’t get solid results.
    Hope this help!
    Jorge.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

dvjorge wrote:

Oh, boy I still have 8 to 9 amalgam fillings and no money to get them replaced.

this sucks
    thomas

Thomas,
    I believe there could be an strong link between your amalgams and your chronic candidiasis. Did you know that mercury toxicity causes a polarized Th2 (humoral) immune response ?? This is the opposite we need to combat any intracellular pathogen such as candida.

Read this story.
    Jorge.

http://candidarecovery.com/bridget_mercury.pdf

Thank you very much for it! I saved it to my desktop. The problem I have is that I have so many and I dont have the money to pay a doc to pluck them out. Here in Sweden they dont believe they make trouble and one will have to find a private doc to do it for a hell of a lot money.

cheers
    Thomas

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

You need to find a specially trained dentist, so it’s probably even more expensive. Among other precautions I believe they have to wear a GAS MASK. You also have to take precautions for up to a month to lower your mercury levels. Shows you how safe these things are. Very cost effective and profitable though, which is what really matters, right?

I have two fillings but I’m not sure if they contain mercury or not since they’re black. Does anyone know of any other amalgam combinations? I’m going to ask my dentist next time I go.

dvjorge
    Participant

Javizy wrote: You need to find a specially trained dentist, so it’s probably even more expensive. Among other precautions I believe they have to wear a GAS MASK. You also have to take precautions for up to a month to lower your mercury levels. Shows you how safe these things are. Very cost effective and profitable though, which is what really matters, right?

I have two fillings but I’m not sure if they contain mercury or not since they’re black. Does anyone know of any other amalgam combinations? I’m going to ask my dentist next time I go.

Hi,
    If they are black, they probably are amalgams that contain mercury. Old amalgams turn that color over time.
    Jorge.

ZoePhoenix
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

Thomas wrote: Oh, boy I still have 8 to 9 amalgam fillings and no money to get them replaced.

this sucks
    thomas

I also have about 8… and no money to get them out! ugh.

ZoePhoenix
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

dvjorge wrote:

Oh gosh… I think the last filling I got was a silver filling. Should I be worried about that?

Hi,
    If your candida infestation don’t respond to a good protocol, yes. If you relapse after having candida under control, it can be a mercury connection. Mercury is something to consider if you don’t get solid results.
    Hope this help!
    Jorge.
    Thank you for your input. I’ve been doing some form of this diet for a few months but I’m just now starting to do it properly. So we’ll see what happens I guess.

dvjorge
    Participant

Able900 wrote: Heavy metals (mercury, lead, etc.) are in our environment in so many forms that it’s impossible for us to avoid them all. When our body comes into contact with these heavy metals they collect in our cells. When the amount of metals reaches an elevated concentrations all over the body they are able to suppress the ability of our cells to make use of oxygen in the manner that is needed for health and protection. At this point the body is suffering from heavy metal poisoning. The number of people who are affected by this is growing every year, and this is mainly because of all the additional toxins in our environment such as the air we breathe on a daily basis, medications we take, food we eat, and just about everything else with which we come into contact.

Ways of contracting heavy metal overload are numerous, such as vaccinations, flu shots (even the newest versions), passed from mother to baby, contraception pills, certain commercial products such as contact lenses solution, and most often, silver fillings in the teeth containing mercury and called “dental amalgams.”

Heavy metal toxicity can cause problems to our brain and nervous system, cognitive impairment and nerve damage as well as damage to the kidneys and other organs.
    In general the human body is equipped with various mechanisms which prevent problems stemming from outside influences. In the case of heavy metal poisoning, yeast overgrowth is the body’s defense in an attempt to keep heavy metals from doing such damage to our bodies as described above. I doubt that I need to explain how heavy metals in the body would make it that much more difficult to cure a Candida infestation.

A test for heavy metal overload in one’s system is available from certain MD’s as well as many alternative health providers. The test involves the administration of one dose of a substance called dimercaptosuccinic acid or (DMSA). 24 hours after the dose is taken the urine is tested and analyzed for heavy metals. Hair testing is also available, but not nearly as reliable.

Chelation therapy is the administration of agents or compounds which contain properties that have the ability to remove heavy metals from the human body. Dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA) is a compound containing carboxylic acid and a mild but rather unpleasant odor. It’s used for chelating therapy or for general chelating.

When a person has been treating a Candida infestation for a prolonged period of time without a good and noticeable improvement, heavy metal toxicity may be the problem. In this case, DMSA can be purchased and used chelating heavy metals. According to research, DMSA is exceptionally safe.
    DMSA should be taken in on-again off-again cycles; normally three days on and eleven days off. The reason is to allow the body time to regenerate the glutathione levels, so three days on and eleven days off is the fastest and safest way to use DMSA as a chelating agent.

In addition to DMSA, natural treatments can also help. Chlorella, cilantro, pectin can help. Seaweed contains algins which bind heavy metals and help to element them. Calcium and silica is good for displacing lead. Breaking down body fat is a way to remove mercury, and Grape Bitters or Swedish Bitters are actually the easiest way to help remove the metals.

If you decide to use DMSA or natural remedies either one, a product by the name of Amla will protect the DNA from heavy metal damage as they are being forced out.

Able

So, were you out of your mind when you wrote it ??
    Does this post from you say something about silver fillings as a mercury source ?? You even mentioned that most often this is the case when mercury is present.
    Does this topic say something about it is much more difficult to cure candida when people are contaminated with mercury ??
    Where is your credibility when you go back and forth ??
    Why you contradict me when I warned people about mercury when you have done the same even no knowing proper chelation technics ??

Let see what people on this forum think about your internal contradictions.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

dvjorge wrote:
    So, were you out of your mind when you wrote it ??
    Does this post from you say something about silver fillings as a mercury source ?? You even mentioned that most often this is the case when mercury is present.
    Does this topic say something about it is much more difficult to cure candida when people are contaminated with mercury ??
    Where is your credibility when you go back and forth ??
    Why you contradict me when I warned people about mercury when you have done the same even no knowing proper chelation technics ??
    Let see what people on this forum think about your internal contradictions.

You still don’t get it, do you Jorge. God bless you, man.

Please try to understand this; I’ll state it as simply as I can.

I am not saying that mercury isn’t a problem; nor have I stated that chelation therapy to remove toxins can present a problem; in fact, the opposite is true since I have advocated this as proven in the message I wrote which you just posted. But chelation therapy and having amalgams physically removed are two entirely different things.
    What I’ve done is to post research studies which state that having amalgams physically removed from one’s mouth in order to rid the body of mercury is completely unnecessary as well as it being a scam practiced by charlatans and at times unauthorized persons (i.e. Huggins). If you read all of my posts under this subject very carefully, maybe you’ll get it.

Try real hard, Jorge … or, are you refusing to “get it” on purpose? Is that it, Jorge?

Able

dvjorge
    Participant

You can not touch any chelator that chelate mercury with amalgams in your mouth. Never but never you can do it. Mercury leaking from your amalgams is mobilized by chelators such as ALA and will go straight to your brain and organs. It is absolutely crazy to do it. It is the first warning Cutler gives in his book. There isn’t way someone in his right mind can do it. To chelate mercury from your body, the leak source has to stop, even in this way, there is a high risk of redistribution. Amalgams leak every single second.

It is really hard for you to understand it.??

You are contradicting yourself again. In your original post you say mercury from amalgams is what ” most often ” cause the problems.
    How mercury in amalgams can cause problems when you are now trying to say there is not leaking from them ???
    Do you think someone can take you seriously about it ??

Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator

Don’t you think it’s just a little ridiculous to start this up again on another post, Jorge, after what we’ve been through tonight?
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2062_Mercury-fillings-in-my-teeth-and-the-losing-battle.aspx

dvjorge wrote: Do you think someone can take you seriously about it ??.

LOL .. apparently you do, Jorge.
    You’ve been debating this with me since around noon today, haven’t you? (see link above).

Able

dvjorge
    Participant

Able900 wrote: Don’t you think it’s just a little ridiculous to start this up again on another post, Jorge, after what we’ve been through tonight?
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2062_Mercury-fillings-in-my-teeth-and-the-losing-battle.aspx

Do you think someone can take you seriously about it ??.

LOL .. apparently you do, Jorge.
    You’ve been debating this with me since around noon today, haven’t you? (see link above).

Able

Yes, I have done it because I see the amount of time you dedicate to help others. It is something I admire from you. On the other hand, I see how close you are when you want to be right and to push your point of view. My first answers were telling you I have read many testimonies from people sick with this syndrome that never reached a cure until they chelate. I am tired of reading papers, research, abstracts, and materials offering information about candida. It has been enough for me ! I don’t want to see more. They have given me nothing but worries. I am following what others have done to resolve it and thanks them for having the good heart of leaving testimonies. Yes, yes, and yes !!! Mercury is linked to CRC in many cases. Neither you, nor me can hide it. Papers are one thing and the reality is another. You never will give a good advice until you consider all the things related to this syndrome. Some day you will learn it. It is a matter of time if you continue doing what you do. There will be many cases that don’t heal with a diet and supplements, and those also deserve to find a cure.

Able900
    Spectator
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Candida and Heavy Metals’ is closed to new replies.