Candida and Heavy Metals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida and Heavy Metals

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Heavy metals (mercury, lead, etc.) are in our environment in so many forms that it’s impossible for us to avoid them all. When our body comes into contact with these heavy metals they collect in our cells. When the amount of metals reaches an elevated concentrations all over the body they are able to suppress the ability of our cells to make use of oxygen in the manner that is needed for health and protection. At this point the body may be suffering from heavy metal poisoning. The number of people who are affected by this is growing every year, and this is mainly because of all the additional toxins in our environment such as the air we breathe on a daily basis, medications we take, food we eat, and just about everything else with which we come into contact.

Ways of contracting heavy metal overload are numerous, such as vaccinations, flu shots (even the newest versions), passed from mother to baby, contraception pills, certain commercial products such as contact lenses solution, and often, silver fillings in the teeth containing mercury called dental amalgams.
    NOTE: This normally presents a chance of acquiring mercury in the body for only a year or so following the initial filling, and not on a long term basis.

Heavy metal toxicity can cause problems to our brain and nervous system, cognitive impairment and nerve damage as well as damage to the kidneys and other organs.
    In general the human body is equipped with various mechanisms which prevent problems stemming from outside influences. In the case of heavy metal poisoning, yeast overgrowth is the body’s defense in an attempt to keep heavy metals from doing such damage to our bodies as described above. I doubt that I need to explain how heavy metals in the body would make it that much more difficult to cure a Candida infestation.

A test for heavy metal overload in one’s system is available from certain MD’s as well as many alternative health providers. The test involves the administration of one dose of a substance called dimercaptosuccinic acid or (DMSA). 24 hours after the dose is taken the urine is tested and analyzed for heavy metals. Hair testing is also available, but not nearly as reliable.

Chelation therapy is the administration of agents or compounds which contain properties that have the ability to remove heavy metals from the human body. Dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA) is a compound containing carboxylic acid and a mild but rather unpleasant odor. It’s used for chelating therapy or for general chelating.

When a person has been treating a Candida infestation for a prolonged period of time without a good and noticeable improvement, heavy metal toxicity may be the problem. In this case, DMSA can be purchased and used chelating heavy metals. According to research, DMSA is exceptionally safe.
    DMSA should be taken in on-again off-again cycles; normally three days on and eleven days off. The reason is to allow the body time to regenerate the glutathione levels, so three days on and eleven days off is the fastest and safest way to use DMSA as a chelating agent.

In addition to DMSA, natural treatments can also help. Chlorella, cilantro, pectin can help. Seaweed contains algins which bind heavy metals and help to element them. Calcium and silica is good for displacing lead. Breaking down body fat is a way to remove mercury, and Grape Bitters or Swedish Bitters are actually the easiest way to help remove the metals.

If you decide to use DMSA or natural remedies either one, a product by the name of Amla will protect the DNA from heavy metal damage as they are being forced out.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Good post; I am wondering why molybdenum isn’t recommended to treat heavy metal poisoning?

Veggie
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

Intresting i did not know it was in vaccinations shots.

Iv come across something called adyaclarity , i should take heavy metals out of water or reduce em. Dont know if thats true, but i Got it and it sure dose something to water.

Some ever say it Can cure candida , taking it by mouth in what they called supershots .

Able900
    Spectator

raster wrote: Good post; I am wondering why molybdenum isn’t recommended to treat heavy metal poisoning?

Molybdenum is actually a type of metal or chemical element itself. However, it isn’t known as a ‘free metal’ such as cobalt, copper, mercury, iron and nickel but rather it occurs in an oxidation state in other minerals. And instead of being dangerous to the human body it’s actually categorized as an essential trace mineral. Molybdenum works more efficiently at removing environmental toxins or gasses rather than heavy metals.

Able900
    Spectator

Veggie wrote: Ive come across something called adyaclarity , i should take heavy metals out of water or reduce em. Dont know if thats true, but i Got it and it sure dose something to water. Some ever say it Can cure candida, taking it by mouth in what they called supershots.

I’ve read about Adya Clarity; I remember the study stated that it can cause constipation, so be careful with this since constipation is already a problem with most people who have a Candida albicans infestation. It’s going into your system whether you put it in your water or take it by mouth, either way.

With that fact in mind, you have to consider whether or not it destroys the beneficial bacteria in your system. One would imagine that, if it’s a water purifier that’s powerful enough to destroy yeast and parasites in the intestines, then it’s probably strong enough to kill the good bacteria as well. In fact, if you read the manufacturer’s website, you’ll see the statement, “Eliminates anaerobic bacteria.” If this is true, then it means that it will destroy Lactobacillus, lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, which are desperately needed for your Candida treatment and ultimate cure. This would also explain the problem with constipation.

Able

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Hi all.. So I’m just thinking in the case of Adya Clarity perhaps you could say take it for a couple of days and then for a few days just take probiotics and antifungals to replace the good bacteria but carry on killing the bad. Then another couple of days on Adya Clarity.

Does that make sense?

gcha8e
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 28

It is my understanding that there are six primary metals that are considered poisonous to the human body. They are not used in metabolic processes.

Mercury (no established safe amount)
    Lead (no established safe amount)
    Aluminum (tolerable in small amounts, but should not enter the bloodstream directly)
    *Aluminum is replacing Mercury in vaccines because it is less toxic. However, the way that toxic metals work is that they put your immune system in overdrive, which helps to identify and process the vaccine faster and more effectively. In other words, the vaccine companies put poisons in the vaccines so that your body will have a stronger reaction to them
    Arsenic
    Cadmium
    (I forgot the sixth one… will look it up)

Able900
    Spectator

Barium and vanadium are poisonous as well.

johnny22
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 23

Wow. I didn’t know amla could do that. I take it in the powdered form for its high vitamin C content. Plus we have an amla tree growing in front of our house.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Another great way to heal your body from toxic metals is the use of a probiotic; just learned this today!

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

DMSA is a good chelator, but isn’t the best option if you have candidiasis.
    DMSA causes neutropenia, and the last thing you want during a candida infection is low WBC.
    Insted, you can use DMPS, but will need an script.
    If your problem is mercury, ALA is the most important chelator. You can not chelate if you have silver fillings, and if they are removed, then you need to use DMSA or DMPS for at least 3 months before to add ALA. What I am mentioning here is the way Andy Cutler has developed a detox protocol for heavy metals. You need to chelate 3 continue days a week and take the supplements every 3 hours. Then, rest 4 days taking support supplements.
    Jorge.

ZoePhoenix
    Replies: 32

Oh gosh… I think the last filling I got was a silver filling. Should I be worried about that?

ZoePhoenix
    Replies: 32

Actually I think all my fillings might be sliver. ):

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Oh, boy I still have 8 to 9 amalgam fillings and no money to get them replaced.

this sucks
    thomas

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Thomas wrote: Oh, boy I still have 8 to 9 amalgam fillings and no money to get them replaced.

this sucks
    thomas

Thomas,
    I believe there could be an strong link between your amalgams and your chronic candidiasis. Did you know that mercury toxicity causes a polarized Th2 (humoral) immune response ?? This is the opposite we need to combat any intracellular pathogen such as candida.

Read this story.
    Jorge.

http://candidarecovery.com/bridget_mercury.pdf

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Candida and Heavy Metals’ is closed to new replies.