Candida and fruit.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida and fruit.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

My symptoms are: Some depression, fatigue, bloating with constipation and brain fog. I don´t have infections and whatever. I know a low carbs is the best diet for candida. But when I eat fruit I don´t feel bad just more bloated. I can´t digest grains. My diet is basically eggs and meat and vegetables. I know fruit feed candida. But fruit also helps relief constipation. So I would like to know if I can still beat candida even if I eat 3 or 4 fruits per day. It can take a lot longer but I don´t care. My work is hard and I don´t have time to cook always eggs and meat. So some fruit would easy my day so much. Could You give me some advice about the fruit situation?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well healhy,

You’ve been on the diet for over a year now and it likely will bring benefit vs. detriment at this point. Start out with some berries and/or green apples and/or apricots and there isn’t too much more I would explore beyond this if I were doing the diet. Watermelon is low sugar too. Stick with low sugar fruits.

-raster

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

Bloating isnt always candida related, so I think raster’s advice is spot-on.

Eating any special diet for a year will teach the body to adapt to it, it might be time to regularly introduce more fruit in small amounts to get the digestion used to it again.

My candida is still present, but I still eat fruit. Tried going without it, and many other things suffered for it, so its a tolerance-issue for everyone to weigh-out I think.

Foods like eggs and meat in excess are constipating…which IMO is worse than feeding candida with fruit.
    Candida eats everything anyway eventually,it adapts.
    Pros and cons to every angle 🙂

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello thanks. Yes raster. I´m more and less about an year from now. But there was a time a start to eat normal cause a change of country. And For about 4 months I eat normal. So right now I start over again. But This time I would like to include some fruit first thing in the morning. Like 2 bananas with olives and vegetables. Then after 2 hours 2 oranges. I know a lot of sugar. But I don´t eat grains so could I recover from candida even if I eat some fruits per day? I don´t mind to recover slowly.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d avoid those bananas, very high in sugar and mold content. Imagine how long it takes for it to travel from where its made to your market!

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Candida and fruit.’ is closed to new replies.