Candida and creatine

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida and creatine

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

michna21
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello, I was searching everywhere but I couldn’t find any information about taking creatine (monohydrate or tri – creatine malate) on candida diet. Is creatine candida firendly or should I stay away from it?

cjtboy
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 26

I am not sure, but personally I would stay away from it. I can’t imagine it would help anything – though it may not hurt (really not sure).

I would also be concerned with what other ingredients it has. I wouldn’t be surprised to see things like dextrose, corn starch, etc – and these will not help you at all.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

michna21 wrote: Hello, I was searching everywhere but I couldn’t find any information about taking creatine (monohydrate or tri – creatine malate) on candida diet. Is creatine candida firendly or should I stay away from it?

I wouldn’t bother, you want to drink plenty of water to detox when you have this, creatine consumption requires a higher amount of fluid & beside you are trying to take stress of the organs.

Creatine is ok as a training supplement, but after taking it for a number or years, i’ve not noticed any difference in strength when i’ve not taken it. Spend you supp money of glutamine instead, its good for leaky gut & helps you absorb you BCAA’s better.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I hope you aren’t planning to bulk up and lift weights while trying to fight of a debilitating illness; this is not recommended because you need your bodies resources to heal and get better. How are you supposed to heal if you just drain all of your energy on lifting weights?

There’s a ton of side effects with creatine and I wouldn’t touch that stuff; I’ve used it before and it probably messed me up.

-raster

michna21
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I really appreciate your help guys. Thank you a lot!

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

this is an old post but I just seen it. I m an mixed martial arts fighter and even had a fight 2 months ago not knowing I have yeast overgrowth but I started having the symptoms. So i m very depressed because I know I won’t be fighting for awhile or training hard to tax my body. However I have been weightlifting a little bit and have been using creatine. SO creatine is bad for you on candida diets? Im gonna have to stop with it then, sucks Im 5 10 130 pounds because of this diet, usually weight 143. Thanks

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

moochpb;31632 wrote: this is an old post but I just seen it. I m an mixed martial arts fighter and even had a fight 2 months ago not knowing I have yeast overgrowth but I started having the symptoms. So i m very depressed because I know I won’t be fighting for awhile or training hard to tax my body. However I have been weightlifting a little bit and have been using creatine. SO creatine is bad for you on candida diets? Im gonna have to stop with it then, sucks Im 5 10 130 pounds because of this diet, usually weight 143. Thanks

Heal your gut, then you will put that weight back on much faster.

moochpb

ok thanks. I hope I m doing enough to help my gut but its taking forever it seems. Its been months and hoping that it gets better soon. Thats my major problem now, and now which I think is die off my stomach is even worse

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you still experiencing die-off months after starting the diet? It should have ended by now…

Please tell us what your diet is like and what supplements you are taking.

-raster

moochpb

Well I started the diet a little more then a month ago with no die off, I only did it for 6 days because I got nose surgery a month ago. Meaning I had to be on my dumb augmentum antibiotics and steroids for two weeks so I know it wasn’t gonna help. The day after the antibiotics I started the diet again. Its been about 10 days. I eat for breakfast, a teaspoon of raw honey, veggies, either spinach or brussel sprouts and eggs or sometimes natural oats oatmeal. My holistic said to eat some oatmeal for some carbs, Im 5 10 and only 130 pd male. For lunch I ll eat chicken and veggies, snacks in between are a few tablespoons of almond butter. I m hungry all the time and always have eaten a ton of food this is why this is difficult and confusing for me. For dinner I ll have turkey, eggs, chicken or lean beef with more greens. Then again a little of almond butter for some calories and fat. I cook with coconut oil, olive oil, and garlic. My antifugnal tea is st johns wart, golden seat, blessed thistle, and something berries I forgot what. My holistic has been making this for about 12 years he said, he is pretty good. My supplements are digestive enzymes, dgl licorice, I just started Redmond clay which I should of started before the antifungals, 2000 mg of vitamin c timed release, milk thistle at night, one echinaccea while I m suffering die off. Also 500 mg of magnesium to help me go to the bathroom. I think that is everything which to me is a ton of stuff. I ve been on the antifungals since monday so about 6 days. Two days ago I thought I was getting the mild flu, migraine, very tired, lethargic, my reflux felt worse, my stomach was gassy which hasn’t been in many months. I did have two stools that day which is good. Yesterday same thing hit me in the afternoon with all the symptoms. Also the chills, then warm, no fever though. Now these symptoms last a few hours at most extreme and I take a hot epson salt bath and feel better. Today is day three and I have a headache still, not too extreme though, still a little tired but not as tired I dont think.Also my stool have like some grains or white specs in my stool, today it was darker brown stool which I heard is good. It was lighter for about 5 days. Ive been in the Marines, been to Iraq twice, I m a full time worker and a mixed martial art fighter. SO this is why this is so hurtful and depressing for me. I feel like I m in no control, I can’t train even since I have this stuff going on. Sorry its so long but like you and everyone on here know I feel alone with this. So any help, suggestions, or answers if this is actually die off and I actually have yeast overgrowth. Sometimes its hard to say I do. THanks

moochpb

oh, my biggest worry and complain is the reflux and the bloat. Reflux feels really good today so I m kinda happy but the bloating is still there. Been here for months. So i m hoping it just takes awhile to get the stomach back to normal? Im on a prescription probiotic also

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Candida and creatine’ is closed to new replies.