candida and autoimmune diseases !!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions candida and autoimmune diseases !!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sp1543 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Candida toxins paralyze the suppressors cells. The suppressors cells are in charge of avoiding our immune system attacks our own tissues and organs. It is well know candida albicans antigens, specially mannan, neutralize the effective work of cell-mediated immunity.
    It means people with an intestinal fungal overgrowth will develop autoimmune diseases soon if they don’t correct the problem.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1385508/
    Jorge.

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

This is my main symptom infact.

I.e. Seborrhoeic Dermatitis. An abnormal immune response to Malezzia which is present on everyone’s skin.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Kyle wrote: This is my main symptom infact.

I.e. Seborrhoeic Dermatitis. An abnormal immune response to Malezzia which is present on everyone’s skin.

Yes, Kyle. When the fungal candida don’t live anymore in your gut, your auto-immune illness will be story.
    Jorge.

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Kyle wrote: This is my main symptom infact.

That is what was believed not anymore.

blakek89 wrote: Seborrhoeic dermatitis is not caused by an altered immune response to Malassezia yeast

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-2133.1998.02362.x/abstract;jsessionid=A47186B60554E78A034D33FD7EE17A71.d01t03?systemMessage=Wiley+Online+Library+will+be+disrupted+3+Dec+from+10-12+GMT+for+monthly+maintenance

sp1543
    Participant

blakek89 wrote:

blakek89 wrote: Seborrhoeic dermatitis is not caused by an altered immune response to Malassezia yeast

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-2133.1998.02362.x/abstract;jsessionid=A47186B60554E78A034D33FD7EE17A71.d01t03?systemMessage=Wiley+Online+Library+will+be+disrupted+3+Dec+from+10-12+GMT+for+monthly+maintenance

‘That is what was believed not anymore.’

Speak for yourself, haha!

I personally have alot more evidence to back up the contrary and ftr I have a journal published from my undergrad degree and let me tell you: It’s really not hard to ‘prove’ whatever you want, so please take these with an adequate pinch of salt and look with more weight towards first-hand experience and a logical mind.

But thanks for bringing it up 🙂 I knew someone would 😉

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Kyle wrote:

I personally have alot more evidence to back up the contrary and ftr I have a journal published from my undergrad degree and let me tell you: It’s really not hard to ‘prove’ whatever you want, so please take these with an adequate pinch of salt and look with more weight towards first-hand experience and a logical mind.

I suffer from this myself, and just because you have a published study that says one thing does not discredit the other. You obviously are well aware that new studies come out all the time, and some studies find different results using the same sample sizes or same variables. However like how all humans are different no two studies will ever produce same the results. What I am saying is you can find a study to say anything you want, and if you choose to believe then that is your choice, this has been debated for many years the cause to SD and I do not believe that it is cause by an altered immune response. I believe it is caused by either a Candida overgrowth, Leaky Gut which include allergies, or an over active immune system i.e. auto immune disorder

sp1543
    Participant

blakek89 wrote:

I suffer from this myself, and just because you have a published study that says one thing does not discredit the other. You obviously are well aware that new studies come out all the time, and some studies find different results using the same sample sizes or same variables. However like how all humans are different no two studies will ever produce same the results. What I am saying is you can find a study to say anything you want, and if you choose to believe then that is your choice, this has been debated for many years the cause to SD and I do not believe that it is cause by an altered immune response. I believe it is caused by either a Candida overgrowth, Leaky Gut which include allergies, or an over active immune system i.e. auto immune disorder

Hi,
    I think you have several misunderstandings:

1. The paper I published was nothing to do with seb derm. My point was that papers can prove anything you want them to and shouldn’t be seen as gospel.

2. I also agree ‘What I am saying is you can find a study to say anything you want, and if you choose to believe then that is your choice’ which is why your statement ‘That is what was believed not anymore.’ got the response i gave it.

3. Auto-immune disorder is the EPITOME of an altered immune response, lol! Perhaps a typo on your behalf. Candida/leaky gut may be the foundational cause, but how exactly do they lead to seb derm? My thoughts are that they effect the immune response (something you should check out is the Th 17 study that dvjorge posted).

Thanks for the input blake.

Kind Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘candida and autoimmune diseases !!’ is closed to new replies.