Candida Allergy, Symptoms, Candiduria, Headaches, Stomach Pain, Parasites Etc.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Allergy, Symptoms, Candiduria, Headaches, Stomach Pain, Parasites Etc.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stevie 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Stevie
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello,
    I have loved reading through this forum and didn’t even know Candida was a thing until I really came onto it! I have been having a rough couple of years slowly getting worse and worse head aches and stomach aches getting a few tests everywhere and not really finding anything. It first started when I used to drink a lot of beer for many years, lot to do with uni days then I’d watch a lot of sports and go to evenings out and just generally drink too much and felt groggy.
    So when I stopped drinking I felt better quickly afterwards but then really bad where I get a lot of pain now, and head aches can happen most days with a flush. Liver enzymes (ALT) slightly up but the other interesting blood tests were my allergy and urine.
    Urine showed over 1,000,00 for candida which I am now taking another sample just to make sure, but my IGE allergy was well over 1200 + with what you could guess a mould allergy, which apparently Candida A. is part off. I had also taken some wormers and I kid you not there were 100s and 100s of the little beasts but I have sorted them out and feel a bit better but still head aches are a plenty.
    Doctors are ‘useful’ and not seeing any of this tying together, I also get a lot of skin rashes as well and had them for the last sort of 5 years or so as well, blocked nose etc.
    I just wanted helpful opineons really as if it sounds normal 🙂

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Hi Stevie. Everyone’s experience is different in some way. The skin rashes and persistent sinus infections could certainly be indicative of some kind of fungal/Candida problem. Have you made any changes to your diet or started any supplements? Have you seen any changes in how you feel?

Stevie
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Well I used to live in a sort of shed/hut for a few years as I was struggling to find a proper house to move in which is what I thought caused a lot of this. When things got really bad pain wise was about a month after I’d been on celflaxin antibiotic after a cat bite. I did go gluten free for about 4 months but stopped as I was losing too much weight (got to 58 kg) and then introduced gluten bar white bread and haven’t seen a difference really.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Candida Allergy, Symptoms, Candiduria, Headaches, Stomach Pain, Parasites Etc.’ is closed to new replies.