Candida Albicans & dysbiosis

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Albicans & dysbiosis

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Diane
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 73

This is something I read sometime ago, I would like to know the connection between candida albicans and dysbiosis and how will I know if I have it?

I have had so many complications unfortunately caused unwittingly by myself that I am starting to suspect that my candida is much more complicated?

I mean I cant tolerate any sort of fatty protein it upsets me, almost immediately. Yesterday was a clear indication of what was happening in my body!

Later on in the evening I kind of bounced back however the pain went to my shoulder blade and stayed in the rib area too, however it changed into a
    dull reminder. I ate way too much fish between Thursday and Monday and it is clear that my liver and gall bladder have to much work to cope with
    to be able to process that as well. I have followed your advice re the garlic pills, actually I had already limited my intake the day before and stopped
    the oil of oregano all together because I seriously think it has been toooooooooo much for my poor organs. They seriously need a holiday. I also think
    that all the supplements are making my liver work harder so I think I need to give them a two day break, what do you think? The only
    thing I am taking consistently is the probiotics. Now I have another question re Leaky Gut syndrome and Probiotics.

Yes I had read your post before you mentioned it to me and I wonder why it is not advisable for me to stop taking probiotics at this time although
    intuitively I dont think that that is a good idea!!! You clearly stated in your post that if one has leaky gut syndrome which maybe or may not be the
    case with me, its advisable to stop probiotics? Why is that?

Leaky gut normally causes inflammation, for this you should build up the intestinal flora with soft fibers like rice bran, oat bran and inulin. If the leaky gut is severe, I would avoid taking pure probiotics for a while.

Any advice?

Thanks

Diane

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Diane wrote: Leaky gut normally causes inflammation, for this you should build up the intestinal flora with soft fibers like rice bran, oat bran and inulin. If the leaky gut is severe, I would avoid taking pure probiotics for a while.

Hi, Diane. I’ve corrected that part of my post as it was not at all what I intended to type, and I apologize for the confusion.

I’ve sent you an email concerning the other part of your post.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candida Albicans & dysbiosis’ is closed to new replies.