candida albicans and other types

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions candida albicans and other types

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

survivor619
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 10

i keep hearing about candida albicans being the dominant type of fungus that everyone has the problem with. the stool tests that i had done showed high levels of “saccharomyces species”. would the treatment protocol still be the same as that of candida albicans or are there differences? is this type of yeast harder to defeat?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The way I look at it is that we all likely have different versions of candida and not necessarily albicans as the dominant strain; the protocol still should apply to all types of yeast because they all thrive in similar environments and are caused by similar factors. Antifungals and probiotics both are essential for getting over any yeast, gut, or fungi overgrowth in my opinion.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

survivor619;29598 wrote: i keep hearing about candida albicans being the dominant type of fungus that everyone has the problem with. the stool tests that i had done showed high levels of “saccharomyces species”. would the treatment protocol still be the same as that of candida albicans or are there differences? is this type of yeast harder to defeat?

Is that specie labeled pathogenic ??
    There are many yeast species that aren’t pathogenic.

Jorge.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘candida albicans and other types’ is closed to new replies.