Candi-Trim

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Candi-Trim

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wibbles
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I basically registered to ask about this miracle drug “Candi-Trim” that my gynecologist has prescribed. Has anyone heard of it? Used it?
    I finished using it, and whilst on it I felt great (esp. in terms of digestion), but the day I stopped my constipation etc returned.

I have doubts whether it’s even a genuine product.
    It claims on the bottle that is supposedly manufactured by Nittany Pharmaceuticals, Vitaline Inc, San Francisco CA 94121 and Made in USA. Can anyone tell me whether this company actually exists and produces this?

So ingredients:
    Lavender extract
    Tea tree extract
    Thyme oil
    Oregano oil
    Magnesium caprylate
    grapefruit seed extract
    Calcium undecyclenate

Are these ingredients even supposed to fight candida? because i fear my doctor just wanted a cut from the sale of this. thanx

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

All this product is is a mult-antifungal product. This kills the candida but does nothing to restore your gut flora. You need to change the flora in the gut and this is only one step of how to do it. The other step involves taking probiotics and prebiotics which will help repopulate the gut with beneficial bacteria.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candi-Trim’ is closed to new replies.