Candex substitute? And going well on diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candex substitute? And going well on diet

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  seawave 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

seawave
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello

I have craves sugar motsof my life and have been yo-yo dieting for obver 20 years 🙁

I was guided to do a candida cleanse by a natropath, who recommended “The Ultimate Candida Diet” by Lisa Richards, who was a candida sufferer. The book is very good and thorogh, though I found other sites and information that also give tips on what is allowed and what is not.

I have completed the detox and have strated on anti-fungals and probiotics. I did get kombuncha, thoHello

I have craves sugar most of my life and have been yo-yo dieting for over 20 years 🙁

I was guided to do a Candida cleanse by a naturopath, who recommended “The Ultimate Candida Diet” by Lisa Richards, who was a Candida sufferer. The book is very good and thorough, though I found other sites and information that also give tips on what is allowed and what is not.

I have completed the detox and have started on anti-fungals and probiotics. I did get kombucha, though am told that is not allowed. I know I need to drink more water!

I heard some negative things about “Candex” which annoys me as I heard great things about it at first and is was NOT cheap! What is a good substitute? I was told that Candex has the power to peel Candida of the walls of the intestine/colon which appealed to me – do other supplements do this? I can’t find “Candidate” in Australia.

Is it good ot get Omega 3, 6 and 9 on the diet? I know Young Living do a fabulous one that also contains safe essential oils.

What about chic peas?

Should I take a natural vitamin C supplement? I heard about the Oreganoil P73 – does this just contain oregano and will it perform the same function as the candex?

I am not a fan of stevia or omica (Don’t mind the flavoured ones like cinnamon, hazelnut, pomegranate, etc too much) but the plain is truly heinous. I much prefer xylitol, which is allowed also, thank the Gods!

I think that I have experiences a few die-off symptoms, like dizziness, light headedness and anger, though not too bad.

I am also taking “Candida Support” molybdenum, NAC, Selenium and a liver detox. I’m also taking powdered Zeolite (which cleanses heavy metals) I have also been taking kefir and pot set Greek yoghurt with all acidophilus, bifidus and casei.

Hard diet, though I am really serious about my health and I’m told it’s near impossible to lose weight and keep it off with Candida overgrowth. My scale broke the other day and was recycled, so I’ll get a big (and pleasant I hope) surprise at the end of the 2 months!

Thanks!

Titania

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Candex substitute? And going well on diet’ is closed to new replies.