Can you see candida in your stool?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can you see candida in your stool?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Positivo 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

I was wondering if anyone has seen candida in their stool. Lately my stool has these white balls or dots all over the place and something that looks like a root or a fuzzy string. If anyone has any information on this please share. It would be appreciated. Thanks and stay positive.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Positivo wrote: I was wondering if anyone has seen candida in their stool. Lately my stool has these white balls or dots all over the place and something that looks like a root or a fuzzy string. If anyone has any information on this please share. It would be appreciated. Thanks and stay positive.

I have passed hundreds of strings. I believe they are biofilms formed by candida colonies. Many people report the same.
    Jorge.

Positivo

Dvjorge,

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping that I was making some kind of progress.

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

me too.

same thing.

Guess its a good thing

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Positivo wrote: I was hoping that I was making some kind of progress.

Candida biofilms are the complex buildup of these microorganisms. In this case, they’re Candida that have been expelled from your body, which I see as beneficial to your treatment since, having been expelled, these are dead Candida.

Able

Positivo

Able900 wrote:

I was hoping that I was making some kind of progress.

Candida biofilms are the complex buildup of these microorganisms. In this case, they’re Candida that have been expelled from your body, which I see as beneficial to your treatment since, having been expelled, these are dead Candida.

Able

Able,

Thanks for replying. Did you also have this yourself?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Can you see candida in your stool?’ is closed to new replies.