Can you eat Cassava Flour or Arrowroot Flour/Powder/Starch?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can you eat Cassava Flour or Arrowroot Flour/Powder/Starch?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kezi K. 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kezi K.
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Hello! Last year I did the Candida diet for 6 weeks and then gave up because it is a lot of pressure for me. What I didn’t realize is how much it benefited me and how much happier I was!!!

I REALLY love chips and tortillas! I found chips with AMAZING ingredients but I’m unsure about one: Cassava flour. I haven’t found a discussion that clearly states Yes or No for Arrowroot or Cassava.

Here is a link to these chips: [REMOVED]

Also, I need to know if I can bake with Arrowroot Powder? I have a tortilla recipe that I love, love, love, but it calls for 1/4 a cup of arrowroot. I make one tortilla one time a week. Is this ok, or should I find a different recipe?
    DO you guys have any recipes for chips or tortillas you could share?

Maybe I should add that I just started the diet up again last Monday, so like 6 days ago. 🙂
    THANK YA’LL SO SO SO MUCH!!!

Kezi K.

Kezi K.
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Does anybody know? Thanks.

Kezi K.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Can you eat Cassava Flour or Arrowroot Flour/Powder/Starch?’ is closed to new replies.