Can you clear the fungal rashes and marks that come out on the skin?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can you clear the fungal rashes and marks that come out on the skin?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mark4change
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hi

I am doing the candida diet and things seem to be going well but I just have one slight concern and that is this. When I ‘up’ the rate of elimination of candida with more antifungals, probiotics and better diet more fungus tends to come out on my skin. I know that this is good because it is clearing it internally but I am just worried about whether it will leave permanent or semi permanent scarring.

So I am looking to find people who have cleared the internal infection but also managed to clear up any rashes and spots that came out on their skin?

Please let me know if any of you have achieved this?

Best wishes to everyone on here

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

These reactions could be caused by Candida die-off toxins. Read the posts below for information about controlling this.

Die-Off Symptoms & Molybdenum

Your might also wish to take
    Candidate by Native Remedies
    for quick headaches relief as well as the brain fog symptom of both Candida and die-off.

If you cannot obtain Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, or if you want to help the die-off in general along with Molybdenum, read the information on the page below and follow the instructions.
    Die-off without Molybdenum

Able

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

I have some that are all the way gone and healed – some that are leaving a permanent shine and some that are still active. Seems top to bottom – best on face and arms – worst on feet and ankles. Legs are totally clear now.

dustinscott
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

Raw garlic, being a strong anti-fungal agent, helps combat infections, so adding a clove or two to your daily diet is a good idea. You could also try applying tea plant oil on the affected areas for a fortnight.

mark4change
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Many thanks for the posts. I assume then that if fungi is coming out onto the skin then just need to slow down a little bit?

The candida can still be cleared internally without coming out on the skin but just at a slower rate yes? (i.e it gets cleared via internal elimination rather than getting ‘forced’ out onto the skin?)

Please let me know if you have cleared it without it coming out onto the skin

ATTCmelissa
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 15

mark4change wrote: Many thanks for the posts. I assume then that if fungi is coming out onto the skin then just need to slow down a little bit?

The candida can still be cleared internally without coming out on the skin but just at a slower rate yes? (i.e it gets cleared via internal elimination rather than getting ‘forced’ out onto the skin?)

Please let me know if you have cleared it without it coming out onto the skin

I’d like to know this too. If I’m having alot of skin issues, am I pursuing too quickly?
    I’m 8 weeks in and things seem to be worse than they were when I started.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you sweat out the toxins via the skin, you likely will notice an improvement. This can be done by doing a sauna, steam room, hot tub, jacuzzi, or even hot bath. The skin is the bodies largest organ and can aid in detoxing.

Also if you reduce antifungals, this can bring temporary relief.

Your liver might be overworked right now and thats why you are detoxing via the skin; if you can heal the liver with milk thistle, etc. you likely will notice an improvement. Its a major gateway in getting toxins out of the body.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can you clear the fungal rashes and marks that come out on the skin?’ is closed to new replies.