Can the strict diet and renew life probiotics 50 billions cure candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can the strict diet and renew life probiotics 50 billions cure candida?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Chris24 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

P.s I drink a lot of water and salads

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Candi diet wrote: P.s I drink a lot of water and salads

This is what be believe.
    Check out the protocoll and the food allowed list and eat a little more than salads. 😉

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

good luck
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You will likely need lots of vitamins and supplements to fully get over candida overgrowth. It can take as long as 6-18 months to fully recover.

-raster

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

Does fully recover mean its gone for good? Or you just controlled it and its still lingering in the body somewhere? Because once I get over this horrible problem I dont want it to ever come back.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

WilliamHolst wrote: Does fully recover mean its gone for good? Or you just controlled it and its still lingering in the body somewhere? Because once I get over this horrible problem I dont want it to ever come back.

Exactly, I wouldnt want to call it cured when there are still food intolerances present.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Can the strict diet and renew life probiotics 50 billions cure candida?’ is closed to new replies.