Can the leaky gut syndrome be cured after recovering from candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can the leaky gut syndrome be cured after recovering from candida?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anyelina
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi,

I also have leaky gut syndrome with the overgrowth candida, can leaky gut syndrome be cured when I finish recovering from candida diet? if not, what can I do?

Thanks!

Anyelina

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

If you have both Candida and leaky gut syndrome, the syndrome will normally heal as you cure the infestation. In other words, to cure leaky gut accompanied by a Candida overgrowth, you have to treat the infestation.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Anyelina wrote: Hi,

I also have leaky gut syndrome with the overgrowth candida, can leaky gut syndrome be cured when I finish recovering from candida diet? if not, what can I do?

Thanks!

Anyelina

There are many supplements that speed recovering from leaky gut. With an intestinal fungal overgrowth, it is impossible to cure the leaky gut. First, eliminate candida, and later take the supplements. It will heal !
    Jorge.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can the leaky gut syndrome be cured after recovering from candida?’ is closed to new replies.