Can someone tell me why Sweet and Low is bad for us? I use Stevia but too much of it

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can someone tell me why Sweet and Low is bad for us? I use Stevia but too much of it

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tude58 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

I cut back on my Stevia because I was using too much to get anything to taste sweet. What are the reports on Sweet and Low? I’ve read the reports on Splenda and Aspartame etc and they’re really bad. I’ve known this for a long time but cannot find a good report that’s “sound” on Sweet and Low

Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well its banned in canada because it can cause cancer in lab rats, so I wouldn’t touch it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet'n_Low

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

It also contains dextrose. So, it’s a no-go anyway.
    Why do you want to cut back on your Stevia?

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

Thank you Raster. I had no idea it was banned in Canada. As for cutting back on the Stevia I go through over 800 packets in less than a week. Isn’t that too much? At first I thought it was causing side effects but after cutting it nearly off I guess it’s still the die off.
    Thank you Chosen One and Raster!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Can someone tell me why Sweet and Low is bad for us? I use Stevia but too much of it’ is closed to new replies.