Can moving too fast cause *more thrush*?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can moving too fast cause *more thrush*?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fixme 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

Without testing this food first- I indulged (about a cup, maybe more) in buckwheat porridge/cereal one night and then the next morning. The day after I realized I had thicker thrush on an area of my tongue. I wanted a convenient food that could satisfy my needs for variety? Could this of done it?

fixme
    Participant

I stopped taking probiotics since it had rice in it. Should I get a really high count of bacteria this time? I don’t mind if I get stomach aches as a side effect of too much good bacteria (if that’s how it works?) if that means possibly healing faster. I ordered some kefir today.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

fixme;34035 wrote: Without testing this food first- I indulged (about a cup, maybe more) in buckwheat porridge/cereal one night and then the next morning. The day after I realized I had thicker thrush on an area of my tongue. I wanted a convenient food that could satisfy my needs for variety? Could this of done it?

Any newly introduced food can cause any type of reaction, including thrush.
    That’s why all new foods should be tested with only a few bites.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

fixme;34037 wrote: I stopped taking probiotics since it had rice in it. Should I get a really high count of bacteria this time? I don’t mind if I get stomach aches as a side effect of too much good bacteria (if that’s how it works?) if that means possibly healing faster. I ordered some kefir today.

Which probiotic were you taking and what was the count?

fixme
    Participant

New Chapter All Flora with 9 strains
    (S. thermophilus; L. rhamnosus; B. breve; L. acidophilus; B. infantis; B. longum; L. plantarum; L. salivarius; L. helveticus)
    “At the time of manufacture, there are 8 billion probiotic live cells in 2 capsules of All-Flora”
    I took one in the AM and one in the PM (most of the time, at times I would fall asleep)

Turns out it also had apple and soy as the main ingredients, with guar gum. I’m surprised I didn’t check those ingredients but I bought em before I knew I had this systemic.

I appreciate all your help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Can moving too fast cause *more thrush*?’ is closed to new replies.