Can I take Chlorophyl on candida diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can I take Chlorophyl on candida diet?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ldewild 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Delyse
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 47

Hi All

Can you please advise if I can take liquide chlorophyl on candida diet? I read that it helps to remove toxins of your body and very alkalizing.
    But at the same time candida survive in alkaline environment, so I am confused :(.

Many thanks for your help.

Delyse

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Delyse wrote: Can you please advise if I can take liquide chlorophyl on candida diet? I read that it helps to remove toxins of your body and very alkalizing.
    But at the same time candida survive in alkaline environment, so I am confused.

Hello, Delyse.

Cchlorophyll reportedly has the ability of stopping the growth of Candida albicans. I’ve never read or heard of negative research connected with using chlorophyll during a Candida treatment.

Able

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

Delyse wrote: Hi All

Can you please advise if I can take liquide chlorophyl on candida diet? I read that it helps to remove toxins of your body and very alkalizing.
    But at the same time candida survive in alkaline environment, so I am confused :(.

Many thanks for your help.

Delyse

Well I was taking spirulina for the first 3 weeks of my treatment. Spirulina has chlorophyll so I think it would be ok. If you have the extra money I would get it but make sure you have the essentials listed in the protocol because this treatment can get expensive.

Delyse
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 47

Thanks very much guys for your reply. I know that it becomes more and more expensive when you buy all the supplements but I experience lots of muscle pain before candida treatment and on even more, so I wanted something to help to remove the toxins faster.

Would you be able to advise if I can take barley grass powder? I assume it would be the same as chlorophyl and spiraling. When I take it I generally feel much better.

Thanks in advance.

Delyse.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

i was told on here to avoid wheat grass, I take chlorella, spirillina & barley grass as well.

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

I took it and didn’t see any negative affect.

ldewild
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 32

I’m still in the first stage candida diet and am taking chlorella. Just did a lot of reading on various sites and the only thing I noticed that could be “negative” is just a warning to NOT TAKE VITAMIN C WITH THE CHLORELLA. Chlorella already contains a lot of naturally-occurring vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins and Vitamin C! (I bought some Vitamin C since I was no longer able to eat any fruit but I suppose it will just sit in my cabinet unused, after all.)

Chlorella is a great super-food which will help eliminate more toxins as you cleanse. Just be sure to drink lots of water to help your body flush everything out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can I take Chlorophyl on candida diet?’ is closed to new replies.