Can I eat these? Duck & Coconut yoghurt

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can I eat these? Duck & Coconut yoghurt

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  favre360 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Moni74
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Am happily cruisisng along at only 2 weeks but have a quick question. Can I eat duck? Also coconut yoghurt (am conerned the last ingredient on the nutrional list was sugar). Also whats the consensus on the skin of a chcken?

Thanks!

Peter
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 17

Moni74;53613 wrote: Am happily cruisisng along at only 2 weeks but have a quick question. Can I eat duck? Also coconut yoghurt (am conerned the last ingredient on the nutrional list was sugar). Also whats the consensus on the skin of a chcken?

Thanks!

Hi Moni i don’t see particular problem on duck if it’s not fried and also on the skin of chicken if you don’t exhagerate.
    For the yogurt if in the ingredients have sugar i would suggest you to don’t eat but it depends on many factors. How are your symptoms now? how do you feel? i would prefer the coconut fruit which is very caloric and more healthy.

favre360
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 21

From what I can gather it’s pork, shellfish, and all other fish except for wild salmon you want to stay away from meat-wise. Duck is fine. Yogurt should be good if it’s unflavored (plain), and pro-biotic.

Any kind of flavored yogurt is going to have at least 2x the sugar content. I thought about mixing the plain greek yogurt I buy with vanilla or orange extract, but that’s got alcohol in it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can I eat these? Duck & Coconut yoghurt’ is closed to new replies.